Planet Toulan Release Notes 19.1.1

Toulan Genie

Administrator
Planet Toulan Release Notes 19.1.1

April 10th 2019

Landscapes_high_104 (1).jpg

Fixes:

. All Toulan mobs are now fully compatible with the new interactive and auto aim system.

. All teleporters claim radius (for new players) have been increased to make sure they are claimed, regardless of walking inside the teleporter or not.

. The latest Release issues have been fixed, including missions (Cold Cuts Research) (Nahar Outfit Stage 3) which now have the new objectives corrected.

. Mobs spawns, across the planet, are now more consistent, with less mixed mobs, and more mobs of the same level appearing together.

. CUHOF exit spawn points are now fixed to prevent getting stuck in door.

. The wooden bridge by Al-Hawa Lake where NPC Azraq stands, is now corrected to normal scale size.

Known Issues:

. Karmoosh Lateef Pet, buff is still pending but scheduled to be addressed in an upcoming patch.

. Loot mobs parts adjustments are still taking place and are addressed with top priority.

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
-I can confirm cold cuts actually works now , i'm a few steps ahead and at the mission The 10x i'm stuck again.
the mokhat hand,dahher skin and qaffaz tail don't drop as of yet.
-I still can't talk to Uthman , but like i said last time i might have completed that mission at some point and don't remember it,
i cant seem to find it in my completed missions tho.

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
It looks like the blocky clouds over the Temple have been fully fixed - no more cubes :D :D :D
Nope - Still blocky from medium distance. :(

Fixing the scale of Azraq's bridge is nice, too.

Thank you.

Miles

Last edited:

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Day 1 notes:

Loot is still very basic with almost nothing dropping beside oils and shrapnel. Mining loot is at least 90% oil and list, like other resources are not spawning properly.

I was able to run all 3 card instances, and I did loot some 5 gram Sabikah in Qaydar, but that was the only thing of interest. No amps dropped.

This mission to trade card parts for ammo only tales 1 part at a time, and it's hard to get Salhoob to even offer the mission. I have over 100 of several of the cards. Can't they be turned in in bulk?

I was also only able to convert one 5 gram Sabikah into Mistral tokens, then could not get the NPC to respond.

I did one run each through CUHOF 3 and 4 and only looted 1 key pin, and no items.

The Jeef Z spawn SW of Al-Nahar snow mountain was more uniform, with no smaller maturities. I will be exploring more spawns tonight. I hope their are still some good mixed spawns, but also mores areas with specific mobs with different average maturities. There is definitely room for improvement in this area.

I'll add more notes as I remember things.

Peace, Miles

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
-I still can't talk to Uthman , but like i said last time i might have completed that mission at some point and don't remember it,
i cant seem to find it in my completed missions tho.

Thanks B-K, NPC Uthman talks to you along the series of beginner missions, including after "The 10X" mission.

This mission to trade card parts for ammo only tales 1 part at a time, and it's hard to get Salhoob to even offer the mission. I have over 100 of several of the cards. Can't they be turned in in bulk?

Thanks for the feedback on this Miles, perhaps we'll add options to trade in larger amount of card parts.

I was also only able to convert one 5 gram Sabikah into Mistral tokens, then could not get the NPC to respond.

We've investigated this, and it's actually a bug on all Mirsal Exchanger selections to convert, thank you for bringing it to our attention.

For now, to repeat the exchange, on any Mirsal Token value, and have the NPC talk to you, you'll have to wait 1 hour, that is a cool down period of one hour, in which you'll have to be logged in as the system counts the hour time, very sorry about this inconvenience, we'll address it in the near future.

The Jeef Z spawn SW of Al-Nahar snow mountain was more uniform, with no smaller maturities. I will be exploring more spawns tonight. I hope their are still some good mixed spawns, but also mores areas with specific mobs with different average maturities. There is definitely room for improvement in this area.

This is actually very much a work in progress, we're following feedback, and playing around with the spawns to best suit all players needs, so detailed feedback on this one is highly appreciated from everyone, so we can meet your best expectations of spawns.

All loot issues, are being addressed as we speak, and not tied to release, we'll be providing update on its progress, thank you for your patience.

Last edited:

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
A couple of things I've noticed.

Discovered some 20 gram Sabikah last night (CUHOF 5) but NPC would not convert any to Mistral Tokens. It is able to convert 5 gram Sabikah, and the window opens to convert 10 gram Sabikah, but the exchange window does not open at all for 20 gram Sabikah.

I have tried converting some card parts to ammo again, but the trade appears to take one card part without returning any ammo at all. I traded in about 5 card parts and my universal ammo count did not change.

Peace, Miles

Last edited:

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Thanks Miles for your feedback on Salhoob NPC missions, and the Sabikah exchange 20 mission.

We're working on fixing these in the coming days, this fix doesn't not require a release/patch, and I'll update you when it's ready.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused, we'll make sure they're working correctly.

Alya Drarh

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
Mining

What is happening with mining? I have mined a great deal here and never had issues finding things but all I see now are lyst and oil. I've tried multiple types of finders.

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
All Toulan specific loot has all but vanished. I can't speak about mining as i haven't done any sinds the vu, but most likely that is the cause for the missing mining loot too.

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
A couple of things I've noticed.

Discovered some 20 gram Sabikah last night (CUHOF 5) but NPC would not convert any to Mistral Tokens. It is able to convert 5 gram Sabikah, and the window opens to convert 10 gram Sabikah, but the exchange window does not open at all for 20 gram Sabikah.

I have tried converting some card parts to ammo again, but the trade appears to take one card part without returning any ammo at all. I traded in about 5 card parts and my universal ammo count did not change.

Peace, Miles

Thanks again Miles for your feedback, these missions have been fixed and are now working correctly ingame.

All Toulan specific loot has all but vanished. I can't speak about mining as i haven't done any sinds the vu, but most likely that is the cause for the missing mining loot too.

Thanks B-K and AlyaDrarh,

Toulan loot items and mining resources are actually dropping, but in small numbers and not enough as required, we are now working on increasing the numbers adequately, sorry for any inconvenience caused as we still work on fixing this.

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Some more updates:

I've made sure that I'd abandoned all of my old Card Part Missions, just in case. I was able to convert the 20 gram Sabikah one time, so it does work, but no amount of relogging or retrying would let me do it again. I'll try again today, and if it works that should give me enough Mistral Tokens to buy a card (I have some of each already) to see if that works. The NPC looks ready.

I had less luck trying to trade in card parts, but I did receive a specific error message - screenshot below:

NPC Bug 2019-05-08 22-23-11.jpg

If I tried a second time, nothing would happen until relog, when the dialog would reopen.

About Mining Loot: it seems like every now and then, the resources will spawn, and I can find 1 claim of most every resource in an area, then it goes back to oil and lyst. It does not matter if it's amped or unamped, getting more than one find of anything else is rare if it even happens. This seems in line with your comment about the resource issues. Hope it gets sorted soon.

(This was all during 16.3.0 - have not been online today)

Peace, Miles

Last edited:

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
After the update, Salhoob is converting card parts to ammo like a champ! :)

Peace, Miles

(later)

Well, almost. I've traded in everything I wanted to except Baydar Left, which gets the error message I posted above. All of the others work. (I did save 3 copies of each.)

So nice to free up hundreds of PED's :)

Thanks!

Last edited:

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Question:

Why is Shamsdar Card more valuable when Baydar Cave has more mobs and higher average loot?

Peace, Miles

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Question:

Why is Shamsdar Card more valuable when Baydar Cave has more mobs and higher average loot?

Peace, Miles

Thanks Miles for pointing this out, we will check the correct order of Mirsal pricing for these instances.

Well, almost. I've traded in everything I wanted to except Baydar Left, which gets the error message I posted above. All of the others work. (I did save 3 copies of each.)

Glad that it's working as intended, we'll double check on activating all card parts of Salhoob NPC.

Regarding the repeating for Mirsal Exchanger, I've previously point this out

"For now, to repeat the exchange, on any Mirsal Token value, and to have the NPC talk to you, you'll have to wait 1 hour, that is a cool down period of one hour, in which you'll have to be logged in as the system counts the hour time, very sorry about this inconvenience, we'll address it in the near future."

This is on our list of fixes for next release.

Thanks again Miles for your valued feedback.

Top Bottom