Bahar the mining guide

LegacyUnknown

last couple of days there have been 2 counts of new arrivals having trouble accepting Bahar the mining guide mission.

the details im told are as follows:

they turn in a mission to Imran, after a dialogue, Imran says to speak to Bahar the mining guide...she presses OK, with no mission guidance.

going to bahar, he stays silent and no dialogue or mission initiated.

we tried relogging, but that didnt get bahar to speak either.

So at the moment this new arrival has no mission chain to pursue.

i would start a fresh account to check all these starter missions from scratch myself, but i wont risk losing my avatar over a 2nd account.

i dunno, i suggest get a dev to go through these chains as a fresh newborn and streamline these missions to be clear and coherent.

on the other hand tho...maybe the new arrival is missing something and just doesnt realize. Im only relaying the information and trying to help newcomers as best as i can.

~Legacy~

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Thanks Legacy, yes we're applying a total fix of the New Player Experience coming very soon in this VU.

Please advise those affected to keep their progress, so they can continue after fix is applied.

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
That sounds good, great to see continued updates.
Does a total fix mean a reset for older avatars too so they can redo them or is it just a fix of the existing missions in place?

AsteroidBlues

Thanks Legacy, yes we're applying a total fix of the New Player Experience coming very soon in this VU.

Please advise those affected to keep their progress, so they can continue after fix is applied.

Here to report that I was still unable to get this mission as of two days ago.. the new update seems to have removed it for me or something - so I left that planet with not much else to do :(

-Valerie

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Hi Valerie,

New Player Experience have changed depending if the player has started on Toulan or has arrived from space.

If you please check NPC Salam, at The Citadel he'll guide you to where you have to go from there.

Thanks and please keep your valued feedback coming!

Top Bottom