Planet Toulan Release Notes 20.2

Toulan Genie

Administrator
Planet Toulan Release Notes 20.2

June 02 2020

New Content :

2.jpg

. New Taming Content

. Introducing Toulan's new tamble creature "Karmoosh Aleef" with the following unlockable passive buffs

Skill Gain Pet & Taming 10%
Decrease Critical Damage 3%
Auto Loot 45 Meters

. The Guardian Village Stable, previous placeholder model have now been updated into a new Stable building model.

. New Shack/Hut and a Booth added for the Stable owner.

. Toulan Master Tamer NPC Kenda, have been moved from Nahar City to Stable and now has 2 Missions. (both missions have pre-requirement of Nawacore MK3)

Mission : Taming Karmoosh Aleef

Requires hunting all 5 Wave Spawners Boss Mobs, after completing the mission NPC Kenda will provide a "Karmoosh Aleef Lab Key"

Mission : Give Me Your Karmoosh Lateef
(this mission is considered compensation mission for who has Karmoosh Lateef pet, can bypass the Kill 5 Bosses mission and instantly get Key reward)

NPC Kenda asks for your "Karmoosh Lateef", she will take it and in return provide you with a "Karmoosh Aleef Lab Key"

. Fauna & Flora Lab 2 Building is now open, containing Karmoosh Aleef Lab, for both a Solo or Team portal entrance to its dedicated instance, which consumes "Karmoosh Aleef Lab Key" for entry.

. "Karmoosh Aleef Lab Key" is a non-tradable item

. The Karmoosh Aleef Lab room requires "Nawacore MK3" as a requirement to enter.

The Kenda NPC two missions are not connected to each other, and can be repeated with no limitations.

. Changes :

. The New Player Experience (NPE) has been fixed across multiple of its missions

. Fixed some instances/dungeons that previously incorrectly deducted PECs at entry

. Various Loot and Mining fixes

. Visual fixes of textures, lighting, Moon glow

. Visual and interior/exterior optimization fixes of Nahar Towers Building

WangXiang

Bringing along the Moon with me
Shop Owner
Platinum Sponsor
Nice update!

I am happy to see that my stable has been enhanced :)

aVaLON_52

What does this mean exactly?

Requires hunting all 5 Wave Spawners Boss Mobs, after completing the mission NPC Kenda will provide a "Karmoosh Aleef Lab Key"

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
There are 5 area were mobs spawn in waves, if you complete those waves a big boss appears and when you kill all 5 you have an option to spawn the special tabtab. Not sure how it works now with the new mission tho.

Those bosses are tuff as hell so keep that in mind.

Noorie

I already have a Karmoosh Lateef pet.
Do i need to kill all the Bosses again or i can proceed directly to the Mission "Give Me Your Karmoosh Lateef"

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
first you need to get the mk1, mk2 and mk3, you can trade your old pet for the key so i think your good to go sinds it gives the same key .
If the npc was working as intended i could have told you for sure but the nawacore agent doesn't want to give me an mk3.

Noorie

Hi People,

The quest "Give me your Karmoosh Lateef" didn't work for me.

When I placed the old pet in the Npc trade window and clicked confirm,
I got an error message:

Quest_Give_me_your_Karmoosh_Npc.jpg

Quest_Give_me_your_Karmoosh_Npc_Dialogue.jpg

Quest_Give_me_your_Karmoosh_Old_pet_placed.jpg

Quest_Give_me_your_Karmoosh_Lateef_Error_Message.jpg

Quest_Give_me_your_Karmoosh_Error_Message_Big.jpg

Tried to relog but it didn't help.

I sincerely hope this will get fixed soon.

Regards,
Noor

WangXiang

Shop Owner
Platinum Sponsor
The release notes are not very clear for me.

Karmoosh Lateef and Karmoosh Aleef are two different mobs?

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
It seems so. The Lateef is the old pet with no buff availeble and the Aleef is the new pet with buff. That is how i understand the notes.
I have no idea if they look the same tho.

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Hi People,

The quest "Give me your Karmoosh Lateef" didn't work for me.

When I placed the old pet in the Npc trade window and clicked confirm,
I got an error message:

Hi Noorie,

Sorry for inconvenience, we're investigating this error, but don't worry you'll get this mission reward, just send me a private message plz to communicate details.

The release notes are not very clear for me.

Karmoosh Lateef and Karmoosh Aleef are two different mobs?

Hi Wang,

Yes, Karmoosh Lateef the old pet which was complained about with its lack of buffs, is now considered obsolete, with technically no way to obtain it.

Karmoosh Aleef is the new tamable creature, available through the instance at its own lab room, at Fauna & Flora Center.

Its instance (either Solo or Team) requires (Karmoosh Aleef Lab Key) to enter, which is obtainable only through NPC Kenda missions.

I think in practice, engaging with NPC Kenda missions will clear out any confusion.

We understand that the boss mobs are tough to kill Solo, urging for team collaboration is intended as the player who registers the "Kill Shot" of the boss creature, is the one who has their mission objective set as complete for killing that boss, and can then after completing the entire mission and getting key, can go on to lead the team to enter the taming instance at the lab.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Mission : Give Me Your Karmoosh Lateef
(this mission is considered compensation mission for who has Karmoosh Lateef pet, can bypass the Kill 5 Bosses mission and instantly get Key reward)

The Kenda NPC two missions are not connected to each other, and can be repeated with no limitations.

Release notes updated with further explanation on Kenda missions.

WangXiang

Shop Owner
Platinum Sponsor
Hi Noorie,

Sorry for inconvenience, we're investigating this error, but don't worry you'll get this mission reward, just send me a private message plz to communicate details.

Hi Wang,

Yes, Karmoosh Lateef the old pet which was complained about with its lack of buffs, is now considered obsolete, with technically no way to obtain it.

Karmoosh Aleef is the new tamable creature, available through the instance at its own lab room, at Fauna & Flora Center.

Its instance (either Solo or Team) requires (Karmoosh Aleef Lab Key) to enter, which is obtainable only through NPC Kenda missions.

I think in practice, engaging with NPC Kenda missions will clear out any confusion.

We understand that the boss mobs are tough to kill Solo, urging for team collaboration is intended as the player who registers the "Kill Shot" of the boss creature, is the one who has their mission objective set as complete for killing that boss, and can then after completing the entire mission and getting key, can go on to lead the team to enter the taming instance at the lab.

Thanks.

I had already completed 4 of the 5 waves before the update but was never able to kil the Thawr boss (with a team). Now, can I continue the mission or do I have to start all over again (which would be very tough)?

By the way, there was no prerequisite to interact with NPC Kenda at that time. If now I finish the mission with the 5th wave, will NPC Kenda speak to me?

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
I had already completed 4 of the 5 waves before the update but was never able to kil the Thawr boss (with a team). Now, can I continue the mission or do I have to start all over again (which would be very tough)?

no need to re-do mission, these are issues we account for as some players would have active missions, that we apply changes/fixes for at VU, such as your scenario.

please proceed with mission as normal, and if any problem arise when you complete it, we'll address it no problem.

Thanks Wang, keep your valued feedback coming!

tBANNA

kamoosh aleef

ello friends,

i was the first one to discover the Aleef Lab Key, but despite the effort to kill all 5 waves and all 5 hard to kill bosses , all alone, i couldn't tame the Kamoosh Aleef, an L4 pet

i have no idea why the "Spirit" was moving down like a snail...was not enough time to tame it, even if i kept the "Respect" at 100% for all time, is just insane , i m tho level 32 tamer, and i tames pretty hard creatures in this game and rare, but to see the L4 how slow ca be tamed was crazy,

in the 1h period i started to tame one and when i saw the spirit stuck there i killed it thinking i was doing something wrong and start again, same effect.

maybe a little help here?

WangXiang

Shop Owner
Platinum Sponsor
ello friends,

i was the first one to discover the Aleef Lab Key, but despite the effort to kill all 5 waves and all 5 hard to kill bosses , all alone, i couldn't tame the Kamoosh Aleef, an L4 pet

i have no idea why the "Spirit" was moving down like a snail...was not enough time to tame it, even if i kept the "Respect" at 100% for all time, is just insane , i m tho level 32 tamer, and i tames pretty hard creatures in this game and rare, but to see the L4 how slow ca be tamed was crazy,

in the 1h period i started to tame one and when i saw the spirit stuck there i killed it thinking i was doing something wrong and start again, same effect.

maybe a little help here?

You went through the Thawr wave and killed the boss all alone? How did you do that?

Top Bottom