I would love a statement from Toulan devs/roadmap/ideas/future

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Hello all, im new to Toulan, but i have fallen madly in love with the place, i have been on planet for 4-5 weeks now and im loving it. But its growing a bit stale, i have i believe discovered all there is to discover, i have tryed all the instances,all the mobs and ofc im working on the missions, but i cant shake the feeling there needs to be more..

So is there more ? whats planned ? whats the state of the devs team, what comming ?

Thers plenty of small complaints, ill refrain from those, and instead ask if thers stuff we can expect anytime soon ?

Will there be any UL items ? are the allready in the "loot pool" ?

Are there still undiscovered BluePrints ?

Are we eventually gonna get new and or bigger mobs ?

When will we get a chance to get nawacores of lvl4+

will we see bigger and better weapons ?

Is there anything at all you guys can tell us, tease us, or maybe even just hint at ?

Will we get a progressed story ?

Hopes and dreams

Hally

Last edited:

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
As i do love to see new things added i think the first mission is to get the loot table in order.
Adding stuff before that is fixed is just slapping a bandaid on or even making it worse.
Seeing a roadmap of some things planned or in the works would be great.

The next thing to come is most likely the appartment and boots implamentation, maybe even the mk4 and more options in the new mob center. But that is just speculation on my part.

Seriously, fix the loot tables first.

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
As i do love to see new things added i think the first mission is to get the loot table in order.
Adding stuff before that is fixed is just slapping a bandaid on or even making it worse.
Seeing a roadmap of some things planned or in the works would be great.

The next thing to come is most likely the appartment and boots implamentation, maybe even the mk4 and more options in the new mob center. But that is just speculation on my part.

Seriously, fix the loot tables first.

Yes that would be perfect, but i fear thats in the hands of evil swedes with way to many tasks and very little focus on Toulan, also thers a bunch of unknown factors, from whats gathered population affects loot, so getting more people to Toulan, is atleast part of the fix..... So ya thers that

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
I very mutch doubt population effects loot, i would be willing to believe the very rare loots might become harder to get because of the lack of turnover but the normal standerd loot should be uneffected. Your not going to tell me hide should be a rare drop when the bp's use so mutch of it.

If loot is actually effected by that there is never going to be a fix Toulan owner should put out a disclaimer about that.
Hopefully Mohammed could give some more insight?

Me Really Never

with the speed of stuff happening here this is the roadmap:

new apartments and shops will finally distributed : 2022
add new mobs and unlimited gear: 2025
fix for hides and loot tables in general: 2050 - TBA

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
with the speed of stuff happening here this is the roadmap:

new apartments and shops will finally distributed : 2022
add new mobs and unlimited gear: 2025
fix for hides and loot tables in general: 2050 - TBA

I totaly get where this is comming from, and i realize many of you guys have been onboard for way longer then me, however im trying to reach out a hand and "verbaly" give a voice to my hopes and dreams, this could potentially give a more positive response, or even A response :)

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Thanks Hally, your questions are highly valid and we understand the issues and concerns which we are constantly addressing.

I appreciate your enthusiasm for Toulan, please do mention any issue even smaller ones, share your suggestions and dreams, we take everyone's notes in detail.

Top Bottom