Virtualsense Space Travel Program / Sign-Up List

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I guess this explains why the Fleet Manager was a no show at 18:00 today. 😒

Hey Softy ... nice to see you at the forum again, even under these circumstances, but you haven't been using our warp service so this surprises me a bit. There are a couple of reasons why we needed to pause our warp service but I'll mention that the main one is having a big enough Yamato crew to be able to continue to sustain the warp service right now, however ...

I've had several people PM me with interest in being trained for either pilot and/or flight manager, or even both, so I am confident that we can have this service operational again at the beginning of Dec, which would actually coincide with our new Toulan Born Program.

Also, there is an issue with Generic Fuses that are used to craft Warp Drives, and some of the warp services are struggling with this as well, including us, but I'll leave it at that. We are being diligent with what needs to be done in order to keep our warp service consistently operating as before after we resume the beginning of Dec.

Hope to catch up soon. :)

SoftHart

Haven't been on for a long time, came back to finish up the leprechaun toy.

Did Monria and Toulan merge? Saw several topics on Toulan in this forum.

No problem, I can always fly myself if I need to kill a couple hours. 😂

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Haven't been on for a long time, came back to finish up the leprechaun toy.

Did Monria and Toulan merge? Saw several topics on Toulan in this forum.

No problem, I can always fly myself if I need to kill a couple hours. 😂

Ya, you've been out of the loop for a while, unless you still read Facebook. :p

Have a look at the following to catch up. :)

SoftHart

Ya, you've been out of the loop for a while, unless you still read Facebook. :p

Have a look at the following to catch up. :)

I have been out of the loop for a LONG time. Still on FB but I guess they decide what I see :( I may have to stop into Toulan in the future.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I have been out of the loop for a LONG time. Still on FB but I guess they decide what I see :( I may have to stop into Toulan in the future.

We have a big VU coming up on Dec 1st with a lot more, just letting you know. :p

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Bob Boubounet NANOU
Standard Paying Customer

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager prior to the next travel schedule, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

** IMPORTANT **
Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent a disruption during travels. Before you log into the game, click on the "Tools" link at the bottom right of the Client Loader to see what's downloaded and what's not.

ALERT ... make sure that you have read and understand the new changes to the space travel program with regard to having your own transportation to access planets at low orbit.

I noticed that you have already done the 8 posts in order to see the Shoutbox. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Umbalba Waka Juni requesting permission to board
Apartment Owner

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager prior to the next travel schedule, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

** IMPORTANT **
Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent a disruption during travels. Before you log into the game, click on the "Tools" link at the bottom right of the Client Loader to see what's downloaded and what's not.

ALERT ... make sure that you have read and understand the new changes to the space travel program with regard to having your own transportation to access planets at low orbit.

ALSO ... make sure to do your 8 posts in the test thread in order to see our Shoutbox at the forum on the right side just down a bit. This is where we communicate with our Yamato passengers during the travel schedules. This is beneficial in case you have to log out during a warp if you have lootables and will be protected should we be attacked by pirates. You will watch the Shoutbox to learn when it is safe to log bag in at your destination.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
hello, my avatar name is charlie Lbeast bouhayya, i'm here to help people specially at toulan

** IMPORTANT **

ALSO ... make sure to do your 8 posts in the test thread in order to see our Shoutbox at the forum on the right side just down a bit. This is where we communicate with our Yamato passengers during the travel schedules. This is beneficial in case you have to log out during a warp if you have lootables and will be protected should we be attacked by pirates. You will watch the Shoutbox to learn when it is safe to log bag in at your destination.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Sophia Electra Sanders
Paying Customer

Orange Fresh Taste was born on Calypso, but really want to explore your planet. Hope for hospitality

Little black-kobalt Star
Paying customer

** IMPORTANT **

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Amber Eden Grace
Monrian Born player

hi im monrian born my in game name is as follows
Syntel Exodus Storm

also part of COTS society

** IMPORTANT **

Rman man

Rman Man Marn and im monria born

Attachments

• monria.png
    monria.png
    500 KB · Views: 216
Top Bottom