Missing Missions?

sherwood

I'm quite new on Planet Toulan, I guess that I red everything on this forum section and tried to read also everything Toulan's mission related on other forums.

My question is: The Swimming Statues, The 14 Names, Find the Mysterious Divers, The Wahesh Eggs are still available? Are them just for Toulan born?
I would like make them, since the "exploring" missions are my favourite, no reward needed, the fun to go here and there with a pourpouse hunting and mining in the while.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi Sherwood, I'm still getting to know what all of the missions are, so not really familiar with the ones you mentioned. Perhaps Ant or Kendra would be better able to answer your question.

However, I will (over time) be posting an individual thread for each of Toulan's missions with all the details like I did with Monria. Toulan has a lot more missions, so it will take me a while.

In the meantime, I can say that only the Toulan Born will be able to do the new player missions. With the VU on Tues, we are introducing an enhanced new player experience to give them more of an opportunity of surviving and progressing. I can't reveal anything right now, but more will be available on Tues.

Welcome to the community. :)

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
All those missions are in the same mission chain that is the only chain on Toulan. Normally you start that chain in citadel and it leads you all over planet Toulan including the missions you mentioned and many more. I can't really check if they are still working as i've done them all.

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Those missions are still working but they are only available as part of the toulan born New player mission chain.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thank you for the replies... in fact the very first mission should be Meet Bilal, but it leads you to nothing

Right, because that's the first mission I believe in the Toulan Born only beginner mission chain.

Top Bottom