Virtualsense Space Travel Program / Sign-Up List

Jinz0

Hi! I am Jinz0, a new player in the EU, I need help to go to Toulan, a friend brought me to Calypso, but we could not coincide to return, they indicated me from Captain Yamato's list, please would you tell me where they could sign me up in the list? My name in the Game is Jinz0 (with zero) JinzoShiryu Shiryu

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello Jinz0 ... I can get you on the Yamato guest list, but we don't fly our warp schedule again until Friday. We only fly on Fridays and Sundays.

Are you Monrian Born or Toulan Born? If so, you are eligible for our free space travel benefit. If not, then the travel fee would be 6 ped.

Let me know this additional information and I will send you a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager sometime on Tuesday.

In the meantime, maybe someone would be kind enough to personally fly you from Calypso to Toulan for free. We have a lot of wonderful community members at both Monria and Toulan, and perhaps one of them would be available to help you out.

I'll get with you on Tuesday. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thaks you for u reply I am a Toulan born :)

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager prior to the next travel schedule, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

** IMPORTANT **
Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent a disruption during travels. Before you log into the game, click on the "Tools" link at the bottom right of the Client Loader to see what's downloaded and what's not.

ALERT ... make sure that you have read and understand the new changes to the space travel program with regard to having your own transportation to access planets at low orbit.

ALSO ... make sure to do your 8 posts in the test thread in order to see our Shoutbox at the forum on the right side just down a bit. This is where we communicate with our Yamato passengers during the travel schedules. This is beneficial in case you have to log out during a warp if you have lootables and will be protected should we be attacked by pirates. You will watch the Shoutbox to learn when it is safe to log back in at your destination.

AND ... make sure to wear your Toulan Born shirt when boarding the Yamato.

Hopefully you started the game after our Dec 1st development release and got the new Toulan Born shirt.

Do you have your own space transportation to travel down to a planet at low orbit? We can't guarantee a ride.

Have you read the information in the Toulan Born Program?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Sorry full IGN is
Doc Orbitorb Gamer
Monrian Born

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager prior to the next travel schedule, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

** IMPORTANT **
Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent a disruption during travels. Before you log into the game, click on the "Tools" link at the bottom right of the Client Loader to see what's downloaded and what's not.

ALERT ... make sure that you have read and understand the new changes to the space travel program with regard to having your own transportation to access planets at low orbit.

ALSO ... make sure to do your 8 posts in the test thread in order to see our Shoutbox at the forum on the right side just down a bit. This is where we communicate with our Yamato passengers during the travel schedules. This is beneficial in case you have to log out during a warp if you have lootables and will be protected should we be attacked by pirates. You will watch the Shoutbox to learn when it is safe to log back in at your destination.

AND ... make sure to wear your Monrian Born shirt when boarding the Yamato.

Orbit

Hi am I signed up for warp tonight? Do I need to be at toulan citadel Or ss to Get request also do I need to log out if not got lootables? Thank you

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi am I signed up for warp tonight? Do I need to be at toulan citadel Or ss to Get request also do I need to log out if not got lootables? Thank you

I sent a friend request to you from the Monria Fleet Manager yesterday, and if you accepted it, then when I log the MFM in today I'll be able to do the formal adding to the Yamato guest list. With regard to your second question, stay on Toulan and don't go to the space station. We will be doing the first Yamato summons at Toulan at 19:15 game time, and the final summons at 19:25 game time.

The Yamato summons will appear on your screen, so just click on Accept and you will be transported to the Yamato. With regard to logging out, you can do that, and watch the Shoutbox at the forum, but I can tell you that the Yamato will not be back at Monria until 23:30 game time at the end of our warp schedule. So watch the Shoutbox at the forum, or set an alarm for yourself, and by the way, there is no fee at the Monria Space Station to take the TP down to the moon surface.

Orbit

I sent a friend request to you from the Monria Fleet Manager yesterday, and if you accepted it, then when I log the MFM in today I'll be able to do the formal adding to the Yamato guest list. With regard to your second question, stay on Toulan and don't go to the space station. We will be doing the first Yamato summons at Toulan at 19:15 game time, and the final summons at 19:25 game time.

The Yamato summons will appear on your screen, so just click on Accept and you will be transported to the Yamato. With regard to logging out, you can do that, and watch the Shoutbox at the forum, but I can tell you that the Yamato will not be back at Monria until 23:30 game time at the end of our warp schedule. So watch the Shoutbox at the forum, or set an alarm for yourself, and by the way, there is no fee at the Monria Space Station to take the TP down to the moon surface.
Hi I read there was a 22:30 toulan-Monria on the schedule is this old info?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi I read there was a 22:30 toulan-Monria on the schedule is this old info?

Here is a link to our Yamato Warp Schedule ... our first stop after Monria is Toulan, but we also have a stop at the end of our schedule before heading back to Monria to give our Toulan community members travel to other planets before heading back home to Toulan at the end of the schedule ... the first Yamato summons at the 2nd Toulan stop is 23:15 game time, and final summons at 23:25 game time.

Orbit

Here is a link to our Yamato Warp Schedule ... our first stop after Monria is Toulan, but we also have a stop at the end of our schedule before heading back to Monria to give our Toulan community members travel to other planets before heading back home to Toulan at the end of the schedule ... the first Yamato summons at the 2nd Toulan stop is 23:15 game time, and final summons at 23:25 game time.
Hi sorry to keep asking, Should I be asking MFM in game? I should be back online for 7pm Please can I be added to the second toulan stop to return to Monria?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi sorry to keep asking, Should I be asking MFM in game? I should be back online for 7pm Please can I be added to the second toulan stop to return to Monria?

I operate the MFM staff avatar for ship duties, so it's me behind the MFM ... you don't have to sign up or ask to be added to a particular stop during the warp schedule, just be ready when the Yamato summons go out so you don't miss them. All of the times are documented on the Yamato Warp Schedule that I gave you the link to. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Аlex L1 Sult Monrian born

** IMPORTANT **

AND ... make sure to wear your Monrian Born shirt when boarding the Yamato.

I saw that you already did your 8 posts to see the Shoutbox, so you don't have to do that again. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Curtis Curtis Corber
paying costumer

** IMPORTANT **

ALERT ... make sure that you have read and understand the changes to the space travel program with regard to having your own transportation to access planets at low orbit.

I saw that you have already done the 8 posts to see the Shoutbox.

Top Bottom