Karmoosh Aleef

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The following information on the Karmoosh Aleef was provided by Alaina Bonnie Knight who was successful in taming this rare pet and has it tamed to level 7 already.

Entropia_2020-09-25_12.15.54.png

Entropia_2020-09-25_12.16.05.png

Entropia_2020-09-25_12.16.07.png

Entropia_2020-09-25_12.16.10.png

Craftmeister

The following information on the Karmoosh Aleef was provided by Alaina Bonnie Knight who was successful in taming this rare pet and has it tamed to level 7 already.

Awesome, super Gratz to Bonnie, keep up the good and informative work on Youtube and Twitch :)

Do we have info on the Skill level and whip required to tame the Karmoosh Aleef?

I have 2x Karmoosh Aleef Lab Key - Solo in storage and would like to do the mission without going in blind like we did when I tamed some Karmoosh Lateef pets with my Society friends in The Ministry in 2018.

Thanks and good Fortune to all,

cheers
CM

WangXiang

Bringing along the Moon with me
Shop Owner
Platinum Sponsor
Some elements after my failed attempt on Karmoosh Aleef 3 months ago (this information was posted on the Discord channel at that time):

1) Your presence in the instance is limited to 3 hours.
1) Karmoosh Aleef is a level 5 creature. It has a strong health but makes minimal damage.
2) Its health rebuilds extremely slowly (probably around 4 hours to regain its full health).
3) You will need a whip with high increased dominance (Boiga Modified or Habu Improved). I used a Boiga Adjusted with 4% increased dominance and it was not enough for one attempt (nearly so but not enough).
4) Most probably, you will only have one attempt at the end of the 3-hour period. Therefore, you should have a powerful taming ring.
5) I don't think it is necessary to be a high-level tamer to succeed. Good strategy + powerful taming ring + whip with high increased dominance are key in my opinion.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Mario

so it's a hunting buddy, but not much of a taming buddy since it has so low pet and taming passive?...

Craftmeister

Ok, just some further info.

I entered the instance, prepared with whips and ring, and started taming. I am currently a lvl 13 Animal Tamer. I got the message that my taming skill was not high enough, so a higher taming skill is needed. What exactly the level required is I cannot say. After running back to the exit, the tower killed the Aleef I started taming and which was following me. ( I did this to immediately try and save time with the hope of a respawn to re-enter when my skill was higher. After exiting i re-entered the instance, and a new Aleef spawned, so currently i believe they do respawn if killed. I exited the instance again, however the clock for the instance keeps on running down even when outside the instance.

So even though this attempt was a complete waste of a key, hopefully others can learn from my mistakes and be more successful.

Best regards, Hof and Uber to all,

cheers
CM

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Auch, im sorry that happend, asking around you could have gained this knowlegde thou, before the changes i was there with others and anyone at less then lvl 20 had this message. Also i know of no one without top end gear and skills that succeeded.

Bonnie

Awesome, super Gratz to Bonnie, keep up the good and informative work on Youtube and Twitch :)

Do we have info on the Skill level and whip required to tame the Karmoosh Aleef?
Thank you! I did record a stream on trying to tame it but was before the update, dont know if it has changed. I was using some really optimised equipment ([Eurynome Ring, Unique] etc) and still had fails, im tamer 22 and still considered low, if that helps!

Hipatia

Hi:

I see the last post is from quite some time ago and I was wondering if someone can confirm what's been said above or add something new.

I wasted my key a long time ago because my taming level was too low. I've tried to find some information on how to get another but couldn't.

I read in Toulan chat comment the recommended taming level is 30, is this right? Also, is correct what WangXiang suggests, will I need a powerful ring? Are the whips he mentions the best option and which one is best?

Top Bottom