Decorating with Toulan Furniture

Kaz

Just wanted to say the new Toulan furniture is really cool! Finally inspired me to decorate my shop :) Maybe went a little overboard with the floor to ceiling carpet, but there were a LOT of carpets in the loot pool lol.

Anyways thought I'd post a few pics of my shop to show some of these Toulan goodies in use.

Toulan decor.JPG
Toulan decor2.JPG
Toulan decor3.JPG
Shop blue corner.jpg

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
WOW Kaz ... that is absolutely awesome, love it ... thank you for sharing. This is brilliant. :jumpclap

Forgot to mention ... nice advertising for some of our Toulan items. :p

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I agree Hally, I can't get over how awesome it all looks, and excellent job on decorating, I don't think it's overdone at all. :thumbsup

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
bravo - look so awesome - hmm I could see a column in Toulan news for interior designs :D *hint* *hint* DME :thumbsup

The March VS Quarterly will focus on Monria because of our big VU, but there will be a Toulan section, so I will definitely get with Kaz to do a write-up ... I think she is a great candidate for a Toulan player profile.

I'll catch up with you soon Kaz. :)

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Kaz That is a stunning shop, and a huge advertisement for Toulan products.

A touch of pure luxury to anyone's home I think :)

Kaz

Glad everyone enjoyed the pics! It was so much fun decorating! Now I just need to loot one of those pretty little shops on Toulan 😍. That would be super cool to decorate!

Could you link your shop Kaz :D

Ah yes, I guess that would be helpful for anyone who wants to take a little tour 😉 The shop is at PA Mall, Floor 1, Shop #5
The lighting can be a little wonky at the Mall, but the Toulan lamps usually save the day when it would otherwise be too dark, creating a nice cozy ambience.

Kaz That is a stunning shop, and a huge advertisement for Toulan products.

A touch of pure luxury to anyone's home I think :)

Yes :) luxurious was definitely the word that came to mind when I started decorating.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I moved this thread to the Toulan-Related Photos section because even though this shop isn't on Toulan, you have it fully decorated with Toulan furniture and that's worth being in this section instead of General Discussion. :)

Top Bottom