New Shop opening soon -- calling crafters/hunters/miners

Heidi Stassinopolis

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
Hi all,

As I am lucky enough to have a large shop now and I am intending to be up and trading by Monday 5th April I'd like some feedback on what people want to have available for regular purchases?

I am thinking I would like to cater to all players from new to uber so there will be low level equipment alongside higher level

I'll be starting off with the mountain of looted weapons I have accumulated, I have armour parts I have been storing but can also make mining amps and finders.

What about you crafters? Is there some list of resources that I can import for you?

All suggestions welcomed and I'll do my best to cater to everyone.

Good Luck and Hof big

Heidi

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I love that you are canvassing Heidi, to see what the community needs on Toulan, this is a great start, and I can't wait for the opening.

Now, a few more shops need to be looted to really amp up the Toulan Shop Inventory Tool and make it easier for community members and visitors alike to find what they need.

This whole economy thing is getting more exciting. :jumpclap

Heidi Stassinopolis

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
Blatant advertising post

Shop is here and I am starting to fill it up slowly

Entropia 2021-03-28 13.42.34.jpg

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
There's an interesting story tied into this shop. Back on February 27th, I was cruising the 7th floor of Nahar Towers where the large shops are because I had never been inside one of them and didn't know what they looked like, and also what made them large.

I was absolutely surprised to see how beautiful they are, and the amount of space there is, but also the inside design with a very efficient layout. The wall coverings are just gorgeous, and the upstairs and downstairs windows have an awesome winter landscape to die for.

I created a post to showcase what a large shop looks like, only to discover that this is the very shop (#21) assigned to Heidi's Lost Page, which is #99 - Incantations.

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Heres a few ideas

Mind essense
medium to big guns, preferably one thats takes atleast mayhem alpha amps
crafting materials for higly used bps, that isnt found on toulan
repair and tt tools
tiering stuff that dosnt drop here
whips
pills
enhancers
nutri bars

have a look thru auction and find the stuff people are selling at extortion prices

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Space thrusters.
Im often buying on Calypso to put on Toulan AH at same price i bought, to avoid the extortion listed and save some souls.

Sometimes theres also shortages on Petrol.

Mind essence of course.

Tiering stuffs such as Frigulite, Gazzurite, Garcen, Blausaurium (however you spell that), Tier components ~~~ In small quantities.

Low MU swords such as Crusader swords, Tantos, katchuki (spelling >.<), and all those ~105% L swords.

+1 to repair units ~~ VSE's + WW

Some Armor/plates be much welcome, though i understand it may be hard since those have high value.
Martial / Thunderbird / Acid plating would cover pretty much everything Toulan, at affordable MU.

Amps.
Using plasma and being high damage, it is near impossible to find an amp for my guns, but on Calypso. Most stocked are armatrix fittings (fast firing low damage toys).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Working with locals

Be nice to agree with locals to get Toulan crafted/looted things sold at a finally affordable MU.
Hardly, if not ever see a toulan crafted sword for sale.
Never see any textures for sale.
Hardly see textured furniture for sale (but in Miles MUSEUM yikes 😬 )
Full TT sahra MKthing ~~ My disciple litterally fight to buy the sahra carbines i loot. Those, full TT, would definitely sell, at an affordable MU.

Be amazed how low MU my disciples are able to buy materials from locals, it is completely doable.
Personally, that is the path i would choose to fill a shop, both with materials and crafted items, and involve peoples.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a few ideas, and congratulations again on that huge prize :)

Heidi Stassinopolis

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
The only thing i import are portable repair terminals, if you sell those you'll have a custemer ;)

I have those in now

Heres a few ideas

Mind essense
medium to big guns, preferably one thats takes atleast mayhem alpha amps
crafting materials for higly used bps, that isnt found on toulan
repair and tt tools
tiering stuff that dosnt drop here
whips
pills
enhancers
nutri bars

have a look thru auction and find the stuff people are selling at extortion prices

Got most of that covered and will keep trying to improve the stock I have

Space thrusters.
Im often buying on Calypso to put on Toulan AH at same price i bought, to avoid the extortion listed and save some souls.

Sometimes theres also shortages on Petrol.

Mind essence of course.

Tiering stuffs such as Frigulite, Gazzurite, Garcen, Blausaurium (however you spell that), Tier components ~~~ In small quantities.

Low MU swords such as Crusader swords, Tantos, katchuki (spelling >.<), and all those ~105% L swords.

+1 to repair units ~~ VSE's + WW

Some Armor/plates be much welcome, though i understand it may be hard since those have high value.
Martial / Thunderbird / Acid plating would cover pretty much everything Toulan, at affordable MU.

Amps.
Using plasma and being high damage, it is near impossible to find an amp for my guns, but on Calypso. Most stocked are armatrix fittings (fast firing low damage toys).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Working with locals

Be nice to agree with locals to get Toulan crafted/looted things sold at a finally affordable MU.
Hardly, if not ever see a toulan crafted sword for sale.
Never see any textures for sale.
Hardly see textured furniture for sale (but in Miles MUSEUM yikes 😬 )
Full TT sahra MKthing ~~ My disciple litterally fight to buy the sahra carbines i loot. Those, full TT, would definitely sell, at an affordable MU.

Be amazed how low MU my disciples are able to buy materials from locals, it is completely doable.
Personally, that is the path i would choose to fill a shop, both with materials and crafted items, and involve peoples.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a few ideas, and congratulations again on that huge prize :)

I've made a start on this the plates and melee weapons I have not worked out yet but it's on the list,

Stack sizes are a bit random at the moment as I have thrown the shop together in a week which may be too fast but I'll keep tweaking things.

Thrusters are in plus some of the resources you mentioned

and thank you for all of your help

Top Bottom