Firepower For Sweat initiative

Kaimarr

Every 2th week of every month Heal Supported Sweat circles will run an hour before SSI and on every Saturday & Sunday at 16:00 ((3pm)) MA time. ((Every 3rd and 4th week the event will be on NI so i can take part in Community Recognition Program - Next Island Forum )) and hopefully bring some fresh income in to HSSC/FFSI)) The Firepower For Sweat initiative. What is this event well it is a sweat event for, an hour we will sweat/swunt (being part of the kill team is optional) Sunjoq. Then at 17:00 ((5pm)) you can trade the sweat you have made for equipment like [Mawlood Recruit Eagle (L)] or [Fanoos Medical V1 (L)]. Then on Sunday there will be an additional question to win an additional weapon such as [Mawlood Recruit Hawk (L)] or [Shayeb S10 (L)]

We will also have a sub event Heal Supported Sweat Circles ((HSSC)) that are free for everyone to join from 21:00 ((9pm)) to 22:00 ((10pm)) Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday but no weapons will be traded at these times

The amount of sweat needed to trade will reflect Kinkie's Entry Level Weapons for Sweat program so not to under cut him or over charge you the players of EU

team

Host Kai

Healer

Trade List

12 Mawlood Recruit Eagle / 2 Rubio175 sweat
1 Malood Recruit hawk / 1 Azuro1000 sweat
10 Units of 1ped Shrapnel500 sweat for 1ped worth
0 Skildek Lancehea300 sweat
29 Units of 1ped Explosive Projectiles550 sweat
12 Fanoos Medical V1200 sweat
mawlood armour male 0 pieces 0 fullset
500 sweat for pieces/full set 3500
mawlood armour female 0 pieces 0 fullset500 sweat for pieces/full set 3500
0 Omegaton B101500 sweat

The amount of items up for trade and the availability on stock will vary from week to week and sometimes we will run out of an item. The amount of stock will always be updated on this page and I hope as the event get more popular I can bring new items into stock. Also I can only trade one in amount of each item to each player every event as stocks a limited and those Monria or Toulan born and those under 25 Agi take priority

Prizes will also be up for grabs... This may be a single item such as a gun or equipment, there is even a chance to win the armoury when i get a influx of guns not at full TT but over 50%. Prizes will be up for grabs on the weekends but I might do a prize give away on a weekday so look out for that

This event will run on donations. I already have a benefactor who is very kind enough to make an event like this happen but if you want to donate items yourself then contact me. Donations are always welcome and greatly appreciated.

All profits made from sweat from this event will go to fund more Crazy Kai hunts check out our Anti-Valentines Hunt via this link : CRAZY KAI'S ANTI-VALENTINES DAY FREE HUNT

Monthly Prize winners:

February Benefactors: want to thank Ava Rumps Smith, Blooby Blobbybobby Bobby, and MY ENJOY DESTANY for giving the event a whole mix of guns and faps last night

Highest Event global FFSI Toulan: [Globals]: Team "FFSI Sunday event" killed a creature (Sunjoq Mature) with a value of 32 PED!

Highest Event global HSSC Toulan: [Globals]: Team "HCCS Monday" killed a creature (Sunjoq Mature) with a value of 16 PED!

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I am absolutely floored by how many of our community members are designing player-created events, this is just outstanding for these things to happen, because it truly brings a community together for the good of all.

Right from the beginning, we as a team (VS Team) have always been community-focused so that we could make strides with elevating the community experience, whether on Monria, and now Toulan, these community initiatives are just brilliant.

THIS is one of the reasons why we want to do and give as much as we can to you guys within reason and of course what can get approved by MA, so I say --> THANK YOU <-- for being the most amazing communities EVER.

You all deserve whatever is within our development power, time and approval to make more fun for you. :thumbsup

Stand by. :jumpclap

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Brilliant event idea :)

And kudos to all who are creating event's for players the inventiveness is fantastic.

Kaimarr

Ok what will be probably seen as a controversial move I made those with upto 25agi the only ones eligible for the armoury prize. This event is aimed at new players and this prize with set up a new player for a while. All other prizes will be available for anyone to win, just not the armoury

Last edited:

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
That look like a brilliant event :)

I love the idea of a space race.. Fantastic

Good luck to all participants.

Balam

Hi Kai, many been asking me if this event has been cancelled now.
Also heard your pc may been having an issue... let me know how to direct players if you are able to respond :)

Best.

Top Bottom