I just bought the Moon!!!

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
So there's a sentence I never thought I would utter.

I'd like to take this opportunity to give a brief background to myself and my plans for Monria. I have been running my own business for around 6/7 years and this company invests in Entropia Universe, in fact it was set up for this very reason. I've also been involved in a few start ups and have invested in established companies.

We are a small family company that has been waiting for the right opportunity for a project of this scale. This is a long term acquisition and our intention is to develop and market Monria steadily for the years to come. I'm currently going through a review of all things Monria and planning for the future but would like to share some of my initial progress and thoughts.

Any successful start ups will tell you that one of the most important decisions that you can make is your first hire. It is for this reason that I am absolutely delighted that Dark Moon Enigma has joined the team. She is a talented individual that I hold in very high regard and has my complete trust and support. I encourage you all to reach out to her in game or on the forum as we are very interested in receiving feedback from the community so that we can make better decisions going forward. She has free reign and can act on my behalf so be sure to friend her. :)

I also would welcome any feedback/suggestions you have for improving Monria. We may not be able to implement everything suggested and I am bound by confidentiality so cannot share plans but I promise to listen and use this feedback to guide further development wherever possible.

Our intention is for the Monria community to be at the center of everything we do so please share anything that you feel will make your virtual life more enjoyable, either publicly or approach DM directly if you would prefer.

Ant

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thanks for the vote of support, trust and confidence Anhithe, which I will certainly be busy living up to while acclimating to Monria and beyond. It's the beyond part that's a bit scary at the moment given Monria's eerie environment, but I'm sure the community will point me in the right direction, even though I'm not afraid of the dark.

Hello Xander, Anhithe has had nothing but glowing comments about you and TKoE as the official crew of the Yamato. I look forward to catching up with you and your society members, because I have a feeling we'll be involved in future events together.

Last edited:

Sholle Von Cartiz

hey hey , I heard all across other side of Universe that is finaly official!
Congrats Anhithe one more time :) and by reading your introduction I am more excited to see that guy who knows his business bought this moon and have plans for future.
Also wanna salute Dark Moon Enigma and wish you all best in your new personal adventures :)

wish you all best and see u soon ;)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Congrats Anhithe one more time :) and by reading your introduction I am more excited to see that guy who knows his business bought this moon and have plans for future.
Also wanna salute Dark Moon Enigma and wish you all best in your new personal adventures :)

Thank you Sholle, I look forward to interacting with the Monria community both here and in the game.

Xander Zan Catman

Thanks for the vote of support, trust and confidence Anhithe, which I will certainly be busy living up to while acclimating to Monria and beyond. It's the beyond part that's a bit scary at the moment, but I'm sure the community will point me in the right direction, right? Right?

Hello Xander, Anhithe has had nothing but glowing comments about you and TKoE as the official crew of the Yamato. I look forward to catching up with you and your society members, because I have a feeling we'll be involved in future events together.

Thats very nice to hear! I look forward to working with you on some future events and around the use of the Yamato! Shes a fine ship. We love her! I hope you will accept my inviation to join us in TKoE! We would love to have you with us!

Cheers!

XZC

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thats very nice to hear! I look forward to working with you on some future events and around the use of the Yamato! Shes a fine ship. We love her! I hope you will accept my inviation to join us in TKoE! We would love to have you with us!

Cheers!

XZC

Thank you Xander, I think it would be ok for me to join TKoE since the boss is a member, so unless there are rules stating otherwise, I would be honored to become a TKoE member. Will catch up with you soon.

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team

Thanks Sholle :)

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Woot :)

Happy to be part of the Moon gang...;)
I'm over your moon Ant (ohnoidi'nt)

Looking forward to seeing you in game DM.

:so coolreally!

Cheers, Kendra

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Woot :)

Happy to be part of the Moon gang...;)
I'm over your moon Ant (ohnoidi'nt)

Looking forward to seeing you in game DM.

:so coolreally!

Cheers, Kendra

LOL, how can you not love a person with a sense of humor frosted with creativity. :D

Looking forward to catching up with you in the game too. I haven't been in since yesterday? I'll have to get in later to see if Xander is around so he can add me to TKoE.

I'm happy to be a part of the moon gang too.

Venture Bros

Permanently Banned
Sorry I have been busy and missed your welcoming.
I got some questions, please add me on skype or PM me your phone number.

1. Will I still be moderating for you?
2. Will I still be a Monria Community Advisor?
3. I have an affiliate link that you now own and I collected payment on through Akoz, will you be honoring this still? Or do I need to remove my referral pages.
4. Interested in buying my Main Hub shop?

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
Sorry I have been busy and missed your welcoming.
I got some questions, please add me on skype or PM me your phone number.

3. I have an affiliate link that you now own and I collected payment on through Akoz, will you be honoring this still? Or do I need to remove my referral pages.

Hi Venture Bros, nice to meet you - some answers below

Yes If you're happy to continue, we'd be glad to have your support

Likewise, in fact we are very interested in engaging and growing the community, this is why DM's role is so important to me.

3. I have an affiliate link that you now own and I collected payment on through Akoz, will you be honouring this still? Or do I need to remove my referral pages.
Although the transfer has gone through there are still some logistics being worked through on the referral links etc. I don't consider any agreements made with the previous owners to be binding but I would be happy to continue with the arrangement as I know you entered into it with good faith. Like I said there are some technical details being worked through and I'll reach out to you assuming that all goes well.

Sorry but I'm dedicating the bulk of my funds towards the development and marketing of Monria and am not considering any additional in game purchases at this time. I do hope that these efforts are fruitful though and benefit yourself and the other shop owners.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Congratulations, and now I'm working my way to the moon to check it out.

Sounds good Deo, enjoyed the in game chat with you and the others. Catch up with everyone again soon. :)

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
This is good news indeed! I see a lot of potential in Monria and now that it's 'alive' again maybe it can really get going.
There seems to be fairly good hunting for numerous levels. Mining well, it's Inside rules, what can ya say :) Crafting, the daily is like none other you will find anywhere.

I also would like to point out to folks, a few of us try to start sweat circles in Cave 3 when we are around etc. The are open to the public of course and well, we know there are uses for sweat so... come join the group when it's up and don't forget, the mobs count for missions so be sure to get the mission before you do show so you can get credit for it!

sluggo

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
This is good news indeed! I see a lot of potential in Monria and now that it's 'alive' again maybe it can really get going.
There seems to be fairly good hunting for numerous levels. Mining well, it's Inside rules, what can ya say :) Crafting, the daily is like none other you will find anywhere.

I also would like to point out to folks, a few of us try to start sweat circles in Cave 3 when we are around etc. The are open to the public of course and well, we know there are uses for sweat so... come join the group when it's up and don't forget, the mobs count for missions so be sure to get the mission before you do show so you can get credit for it!

sluggo

Thanks Sluggo,

I'll jump in to one of your sweat circles some time :)

Top Bottom