The Monria Team

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
Introducing the Monria Team:

As I mentioned previously this is very much a family effort, and below I will try to put in one line what everyone's role is!

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde | Moon Manager | Owner

• I'll be focused on developing Monria and bringing in new players
Dark Moon Enigma | Community & Media Operations Manager
  • DM will have her finger on the pulse and manage all communication and community-driven efforts
Juanita Kendra Wilde | Wife | Moon Marketer
  • Working closely with DM, Kendra will support our external marketing efforts
Curtis Pusherman Mayfield | Brother | Mooner | Audio Advisor
  • Pusher will run a shop, live on Monria, advise me on all things audio, and I also expect an ATH out of him....

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Good luck in your partnership guys and gals. I can only see this getting better over time.
The one thing that is key I believe is honestly, and communicating with folks. Even if it's bad news, we can take it, people who like Monria want to feel engaged, like they are part of it and when a PP starts feeding lines of BS, and a bunch of deceptive double talk or conveniently 'didn't see' certain questions, it throws a big sour note into that music.

If someone asks for something and you can't do it say, I can't do that, If you don't want to do it say umm NO I am not doing that. If it's one of the usual trying to get MA to do something issues, we understand that too, but PLEASE don't say Oh well, it's MA's fault that happened, then when folks question MA, find out that it's not exactly their fault. Ok now someone is lying, that is a HUGE turn off, all trust is gone then.

Be honest and I sincerely believe you will find that people will support you through both good and bad as we populate this moon.

sluggo

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Good luck in your partnership guys and gals. I can only see this getting better over time.
The one thing that is key I believe is honestly, and communicating with folks. Even if it's bad news, we can take it, people who like Monria want to feel engaged, like they are part of it and when a PP starts feeding lines of BS, and a bunch of deceptive double talk or conveniently 'didn't see' certain questions, it throws a big sour note into that music.

If someone asks for something and you can't do it say, I can't do that, If you don't want to do it say umm NO I am not doing that. If it's one of the usual trying to get MA to do something issues, we understand that too, but PLEASE don't say Oh well, it's MA's fault that happened, then when folks question MA, find out that it's not exactly their fault. Ok now someone is lying, that is a HUGE turn off, all trust is gone then.

Be honest and I sincerely believe you will find that people will support you through both good and bad as we populate this moon.

sluggo

This type of feedback is very valuable, because it's an indicator of how Monria participants want to experience the relationship between developer/player. I think this community will find that going forward, the level of communication is going to be quite elevated.

We will be as forthcoming as possible, and be straightforward with regard to what we can and cannot do. Not being a full planet partnership we will be working differently to achieve our goals, but we are of the mindset that we will do everything possible to ensure that we entertain every reasonable option to make Monria a better experience.

Playing the blame-game serves no purpose, and if we run into challenges along the way, we will share as much as we can about what bumps in the road we may be experiencing. Our goal is also to maintain a good working relationship with MindArk, so it's reasonable that you can expect that there may be things that we are unable to share.

Very soon, I will be unveiling a new program that in fact will relate to community engagement and involvement, because we want participants to feel not only that they are in partnership with us to make the Monria experience better, but also to be beneficiaries of their own efforts and contributions. Anhithe and I were recently discussing this, and feel that this is an important key component toward achieving our goals for Monria.

We're in the process of getting our feet firmly planted, and already have quite a few projects in progress. We are about two weeks into our new roles in building a relationship with the Monria community, and participant support is an absolute must. We understand that past universe experiences may have jaded the trust of players, but we aren't looking to be a part of those experiences.

What I can tell you is this, we will be honest, and as open with information as possible without getting ourselves in hot water. We're about good experiences and having lots of fun too, and now we're in a position that allows us to utilize a different set of tools to help facilitate that.

Me, personally, I'm all about Connecting the Moon Dots and taking this journey not alone, but with you, which is why I will be in the universe as much as time will allow.

Time to get busy.

WangXiang

Bringing along the Moon with me
Shop Owner
Platinum Sponsor
Congratulations to the new team!

I like Monria, and I feel it can be a very successful location in this universe.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Congratulations to the new team!

I like Monria, and I feel it can be a very successful location in this universe.

Thank you Wang. I think participants are the most important asset when it comes to assessing the lay of the land and determining what's working, what's not, and what the potential is for greater success because they are interacting with the environment at a greater level.

This is why we want to engage and involve the community in our efforts for a better Monria experience. It's not just to learn how to make things better. It's also to reward participants for their contributions, and generating a connectedness that makes them feel they are a part of Monria's evolution toward the success we want to achieve, and then benefiting from the results.

My personal goal is to Connect the Moon Dots (green dots that roam the craters and caverns of Monria).

I'll have to check out your shop, and the other participant shops, haven't done that yet.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
nice to meet you 'Monria team" ^-^ goodluck and don't forget to have FUN!! :lost mind

First and foremost, the team is charged with producing fun and having fun, top priority. :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi...Just wondering if you are having/giving any Christmas themed gifts. Good luck with this endeavor called Monria.

Que

Hi Que ... welcome to the Monria forum and thank you for your good wishes. Monria got the same Christmas gifts as Calypso did since we are on the Calypso server. We are however, not a Calypso Moon, but totally independent.

We are working on our 2017 plans and have much in store for Monria, so hope to see you around. :)

Top Bottom