Shop Help

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
I just sold some stuff in my shop today Yaaayyy.
Problem is the 'message' I got gives me a lot of information including the date and time the stuff sold but does not say who bought it. Is there any way to find that out?

Rusty, you do your hub point thing, how do you tell who bought what?

sluggo

WangXiang

Bringing along the Moon with me
Shop Owner
Platinum Sponsor
This is a well known bug for shops on Monria, at least the Tower shops.

Maybe the new Monria team can help about this?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Perhaps put this in the Bugs, Issues, Glitches area so that we have a new record of it if it's definitely been an issue? I'll get with Anhithe about this and see if there's some way we can get that on the "fix list" as soon as possible. I know he's already working on the outside Display Areas for a couple of the shops resolved, maybe he can add this.

I know he'll get this stuff sorted as quickly as he can. :)

Venture Bros

Permanently Banned
I just sold some stuff in my shop today Yaaayyy.
Problem is the 'message' I got gives me a lot of information including the date and time the stuff sold but does not say who bought it. Is there any way to find that out?

Rusty, you do your hub point thing, how do you tell who bought what?

sluggo
as I addressed in another thread, premium shops are not affected by this bug.

sluggo

Shop Owner
That was posted 5 days ago rusty, thank you for the update though.

sluggo

sluggo

Shop Owner
Since you are a moderator, if you did any editing anywhere or re arranging or something of that nature, or if someone else posted in the thread, it can ding as new because depending on what you did, even an edit can count as 'new content'. Forum software can get a little quirky at times.

What probably happened is Crazy posted, that throw up the new flag, and you answered the first post which was mine.

sluggo

Top Bottom