MegaVolt

Mega

Hi there!

Been in-game 9.5 years-ish, and no matter the dress code, I wear red and black armor.

It's comfy! I dont do rules, I do my own. ;)

I feel like Twin Peaks mountains sometimes - I've been around forever.

I'm very approachable, you will see me arguing on forums sometimes, but if you want to say "hi" or chat please do so. If you want to argue, its flak jackets on please, I do intend to win, but when I have, I want you to still be my friend, if you dont want to be, thats ok too. We can do it again some other time.

See you out there!

M.

C

Core

Right on! Don't let the man keep you down, grooving to your own tunage is where I'm at as well.

Common Core
:motorcycle

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome to the Monria Forum -- you long-timer YOU -- nice to have new friends with longevity. :hi

Maybe I should get with the boss and see if we can order flak jackets? :laugh

Just a fair warning though -- you don't want to evoke my alter ego -- not a good thing. :stop :devil

Mega

You dont need flak jackets talking to me, unless you like arguing.

Politics is one of my things, so I'm pretty good at arguing / debating.

Quite honestly, I come online to NOT argue, however I have found myself more and more involved in forum politics recently - if debate is just about deleting posts then a forum is in serious trouble.

I hope this one doesn't get like that.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
You dont need flak jackets talking to me, unless you like arguing.

Politics is one of my things, so I'm pretty good at arguing / debating.

Quite honestly, I come online to NOT argue, however I have found myself more and more involved in forum politics recently - if debate is just about deleting posts then a forum is in serious trouble.

I hope this one doesn't get like that.

Monria, the Monria Forum, and the Monria Management Team is all about fun and taking care of our Monrian Community, so we don't engage in negative forum politics here, but rather promote an enjoyable forum environment.

We took over the Moon on Nov 26th, and so far, I think the Monrian community can attest to the fact that we're genuine, and also, when it comes to taking care of our community, we don't play games. We have a vision, and we're right on track with it. The Monrian community has been phenomenal, and we do everything possible to support them.

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Hey Mega :hi

I think you're gonna love this Forum, it's kinda like a holiday from all those normal argumentative ones

We're a very hippy happy mutual admiration forum ......
with a few diffinate commitables hanging around ( you know who you are David;))

I really do hope you hang out and enjoy the lunar ness :clap

And if you start missing the arguments I'm sure DM can open up a debating section it might be fun :cheers2

Anyway welcome and I hope to see you on the new moon you old rock

Kendra

toecutter

Welcome to the Monria forum & the community lunatics surrounding it! Now go post some youtube vids in the offtopic thread that 82nd made called " guilty pleasures"...you know you wants to! :p

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Hello Mega, welcome to the forum. People can post pretty much whatever they want as long as it's not illegal or just plain ignorant. With that,be careful about politics, because no matter which party is in charge, roughly half the country is pissed off :D Religion is not any better.

I would like to say yes you can talk about those if you MUST, but keep it civil, however sadly, I have yet to see any political thread anywhere that remained civil after say a dozen posts or so.

We rarely delete posts unless it's just way over the top and if it gets to the point where posts are getting deleted, there's a good chance the member is being deleted as well. We grind them up and feed them to the yogs and shrubs.

sluggo

Mega

If you ever need to delete me, thats fine.

When I used to play Eve Online I used to keep loads of podded corpses in containers. You can feed my corpse to whatever you want. I wont have any further use for it if that situation should arise. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
If you ever need to delete me, thats fine.

When I used to play Eve Online I used to keep loads of podded corpses in containers. You can feed my corpse to whatever you want. I wont have any further use for it if that situation should arise. :)

I think we're good Mega. ;)

Mega

Hope so, read that post and decided not to unpack my suitcase. For now.

Maybe my reputation precedes me! :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hope so, read that post and decided not to unpack my suitcase. For now.

Maybe my reputation precedes me! :D

It's all good Mega, no worries. If anyone goes bonkers, I just bring out my alter ego and have a party. :clap

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
I have an even better punishment for you if you misbehave. YOU get to ride in the banged up spaceship with DE at the helm, and try... to stay alive :p

sluggo

Top Bottom