10k Mission missing after update

Sith Meister

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Please see below from Bella's support case.

With the new update on Monria I have lost my 10k mission for shog, cult and yog. The only one I do have is the shub.

Could these be reinstated please.

thank you for your help.

Hi chia,

Thank you for your report,

We will forward all the information to the responsible planet partner, since they might not be able to answer you directly in this case or provide you with more satisfying information about this we would recommend you stay tuned to our news section and feed and keep an eye out for any information about it in future releases.

Please rest assured that they will receive your report and any additional information we might receive in similar reports or issues

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Heidi Stassinopolis

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
I have lost my Yog 10k but still have my shog 10k and I am wondering if it is because the yog is a repeat and the shog is the first time round? This is due to the codex implementation I imagine as when it happened on Caly the bronze missions vanished

MrEddie

ye..the usual chain of 10k missions do stay...the repeat ones are gone since the codex came (if its intended ...no idea....we also will see it on ark etc then too)

Heidi Stassinopolis

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
The bronze missions did the same on Caly, I had repeat kerb and combibos that vanished. Best get those Ark missions finished

Top Bottom