11/01/2022 HSSC event exploit and how I'll be dealing with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaimarr

Ok it pains me to even have to got to this dark place but during Tuesdays event someone joined the event, sweated for a little while, and then ran into the mobs with armour and tagged them then left so they would get a share from the loot without actually taking part in the event... This kind of exploit will not be tolerate and using this kind of exploit to gain loot from this event is absolutely disgusting. Also I really wish I noticed it at the time. I would have got nipped in the butt there and then. This event is to give new players a leg up when starting out and to provide a safe sweating environment... So I'll just finish by saying bare in mind I will be keeping an eye out for further exploits of this kind and the offending people in question maybe banned from joining the kill team and may even be excluded from later events such as Crazy Kai Hunts

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello Kai ... this was brought to my attention and I am sorry this happened ... I am dealing with it behind the scenes, so I'm going to close this thread so that this doesn't escalate into a he said/she said ... these types of discussions never end well.

I'll catch up with you tomorrow or Saturday for a chat, I have ship duties on Friday and a home delivery, so not sure how much I'll be available to work with this on Friday, but we'll get it sorted. :thumbsup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom