18 Years Ago Today | The Sky Looked So Alien

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
It was 18 years ago today when I first stepped into the (then called) Project Entropia universe with MindStar9 who is on ice while in the DME official avatar, but she was on ice before during the year I was an official with the Cyrene Team between 2011-2012 as well in a writing capacity. My journey over the years, especially from a media perspective highlighting the players and promoting the universe as a whole has been incredible, and I am very grateful for all of the opportunities I was so graciously given.

I have done a lot of player profiles beginning with Auktuma in June 2007 and continue to do them in our quarterly magazines, along with continuing to showcase our community and highlighting our work as a dev team over the past 7+ years. I am incredibly appreciative of the amazing community that has evolved and the wonderful community teams I work with who volunteer their time to support what our goals are, and to help make experiences as engaging as possible.

You can see the evolution of my avatar through game engine changes, and a host of other archived experiences and endeavors in our Entropia Universe Archives section.

I give thanks to all who have supported me over the years, and to Ant, Kendra and Pusherman who have been friends for just about all of the 18 yrs. They too celebrate their 18 yr PE/EU anniversary this year as well ... Ant in Sep, Pusherman in Oct and Kendra in Dec. We know what it's like to have experienced the universe as players for years first, and over the past 7+ years as a team we have made efforts to bring into focus the kind of community we were part of and loved back in the day.

You can also learn more about the VS background at our official Virtualsense Website.

Top Bottom