A Break From The Insanity - Bugged

Gatekeeper

Yamato Pilot
Monria Diplomat
VCAT Team Member
Here are pics from my phone of a quest ppl have stumbled upon recently. It appears Chuck Iverson in the main Monrian Hub is offering a ride off Monria. But, it errors out. I have attached 3 pics hopefully in order. I did try it with and without the Monrian Tee-shirt, but no luck.

Gatekeeper

20160512_102347.jpg 20160512_102408.jpg 20160512_102432.jpg

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thanks for posting this Gate. I really don't understand why the quest exists, because once a Monrian-born gets to Monria, we don't want to send them off the Moon again back to Caly, so it's a good thing I think that it's borked right now. Maybe Ant can check this out further and just have it removed.

There's always the TP to Caly, or the free travel program for Monrian-born, but they should take advantage of things that we offer on the Moon first, like the Monria New Arrivals Training program we just started, because it will include field trips and travel adventures to other locations along the way.

jade1985

Hi

I have the same issue with this quest. i am also new to the game so excuse the noobishness. Is there anyway to get off monria for free??

thanks

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi

I have the same issue with this quest. i am also new to the game so excuse the noobishness. Is there anyway to get off monria for free??

thanks

If you are Monrian-born, then you have to sign-up for the Monria Free Travel Program here by posting your full in-game name. At 19:00 EU time today, the Monria Fleet Manager will be signing into the game and will send you a friend request. Once you accept the request, the MFM will add you to the Yamato Mothership guest list.

Our free travel program runs on Fridays and Sundays beginning at 20:00 EU time from Monria to Arkadia to Calypso and back to Monria. Once added to the Yamato guest list, you will receive a summons to the ship at the appropriate time, just accept and it will transport you aboard the ship.

jade1985

If you are Monrian-born, then you have to sign-up for the Monria Free Travel Program here by posting your full in-game name. At 19:00 EU time today, the Monria Fleet Manager will be signing into the game and will send you a friend request. Once you accept the request, the MFM will add you to the Yamato Mothership guest list.

Our free travel program runs on Fridays and Sundays beginning at 20:00 EU time from Monria to Arkadia to Calypso and back to Monria. Once added to the Yamato guest list, you will receive a summons to the ship at the appropriate time, just accept and it will transport you aboard the ship.

My name is Violet Chyna Pearl

i have put my name on the sign up list

Last edited:

McCormick

Hi,

as I couldnt login with my old account "McCormick" and did not recieve a "forgot password mail" I made a new account, just to post on this matter.

-This bug isnt here for the 1st time !
-The quest exists to lure people away from Monria. Its as easy as that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
Hi @McCormick2

I would have to check my notes to be sure but I think the previous team added the quest probably to help player retention I guess. I'm not sure I want the quest to be honest as I'd prefer that Monrians got to know the community first, avail of the free flights and hopefully come back to visit or stay.

PM me about your main account and I'll sort it out somehow!

Ant

Robyn

Here are pics from my phone of a quest ppl have stumbled upon recently. It appears Chuck Iverson in the main Monrian Hub is offering a ride off Monria. But, it errors out. I have attached 3 pics hopefully in order. I did try it with and without the Monrian Tee-shirt, but no luck.

Gatekeeper

Same problem here. I would like to travel to Calypso because my husband's character is there and also because there are more people sweating and more people purchasing vibrant sweat which is a boon to people new to Entropia Universe.

Monria needs more variety of fauna and flora, and more opportunities for new players to get a foot up in the game. I hope this error isn't deliberately caused by the Monria creators as a means to keep people on Monria. Keep people on Monria by making the planet more interesting not by entrapping them.

Woulfear Runt

Howdy, all..Yes the mission is borked (per DME). I have had a ticket in to MA since 30April2016. No response yet other than the standard; avatar full name, date and time of error. So don't know if they are going to fix, or remove..I also believe this is the end of a mission chain...I think that's how I found it....Luv the moonies

Maximus Cashicus

Same problem here. I would like to travel to Calypso because my husband's character is there and also because there are more people sweating and more people purchasing vibrant sweat which is a boon to people new to Entropia Universe.

Monria needs more variety of fauna and flora, and more opportunities for new players to get a foot up in the game. I hope this error isn't deliberately caused by the Monria creators as a means to keep people on Monria. Keep people on Monria by making the planet more interesting not by entrapping them.
No it isn't intentionally done, anyone that starts out on monria gets free warp flights every weekend so it really wouldn't make much sense to do that. That doesn't mean that it wouldn't be got rid of as I don't see much use for it, imo.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member

As others have mentioned, this quest issue has been in play for some time, and was in place prior to us taking over the Moon on Nov 26th last year, so nothing we had a hand in, but rather leftovers.

That said, there is definitely no reason for us to have the quest whatsoever, because we are still working on ways that will benefit our new Monrian-born players, as well as others. Monria has its own Mothership (Yamato), and we offer a free travel program to Monrian-born during our weekend schedule as Max mentioned.

We also now have the Monria New Arrivals Training program that helps to educate new players about the basics and beyond in navigating our universe. This program is relatively new, but coming along nicely, and as part of the curriculum, we are including exploration of other planets and locations, and specifically to assist our Monrian-born through the new player missions, so there will be plenty to do.

The Mentors and Community Advisers do their best to catch as many Monrian-born as possible in order to guide their experiences, but also to give them our Monria new player starter kit. We have a wonderful community of people, but we are also still working on gaining our footing, which is why we look to our community for feedback.

With regard to the buying of sweat, as well as ores and enmatter or other loot, we do have people who do this, and I know it would be nice to have even more, but I think it's a situation of timing because the people who do this are generally not on until their evening time, so time-zones come into play. Also, Monria is a very good place to sweat because of the amount of sweat that you get, from the Yogs especially I think, in such a short period of time. The sweat circles at the Cave 3 teleportor usually end up a nice experience if you have a good group going.

I have a few ideas that I'm going to propose to Ant to see if we can at least have more of a presence with people who can provide these services. We know it's difficult for new players not to be able to sell their sweat and loot in a timely manner in order to keep themselves going, so it's something we have to work on.

Hopefully, as we still muddle through trial and error, and continue to get the feedback from the community, we'll be able to become more efficient with these activities and in turn be able to help our Monrian-born advance with their experiences.

Thank you.

MrSergy

My in-game name MrSergy Sergerus Vtoroy

I need the Monria Free Travel Program, because appears error, code 8 on mission "a breake from the insanity"

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
My in-game name MrSergy Sergerus Vtoroy

I need the Monria Free Travel Program, because appears error, code 8 on mission "a breake from the insanity"

Please post your full in-game name in this thread for the Monria Free Space Travel Program and indicate whether you are Monrian-born or not. If you have the white shirt with black trim and the Monria logo on the back then you're Monrian-born and eligible for the free travel program.

Top Bottom