A peek into the world of Deatz

Deatz

VCAT Team Member
I've been in game since May of 2008 and ground away to become a primary owner in two shops, partner in one here on Monria, and a Privateer owner. In real life I am a father, grandfather, brother and independent contractor leased onto a major refrigerated logistics carrier in the United States. Included are some pictures of my RL freight relocater.

IMG_0608[1].JPG

IMG_0952[1].JPG

IMG_0294[1].JPG

IMG_0652[1].JPG

Last edited:

hans

A very impressive rig indeed. My first though was 'and?' as a pathfinder locally is the comparatively minuscule Nissan SUV pictured below. Photo compliments of Wikipedia. I suspect someone took it in front of a Renault agency to create confusion..

1597565615207.png

Deatz

VCAT Team Member
This is a video of what occurred the evening of November 4th, 2021. The gentleman in that you see in the mountain side fell asleep while driving and as I moved over to avoid the debris on the inside lane one of his rims and tire had come to rest in the outside lane causing a very wild ride. 11.04 mini.mp4

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Holy Cow Deatz ... I spoke to you in the game about this and I'm glad you're ok, that could have been much worse.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Nice looking rigs Deatz ... :thumbsup

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team