A shops thread possibly

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
We need to get people to Monria and shopping is one way to do it!

I have a shop, I know rusty has one and a few other folks. Currently our 'postings' are kind of scattered here on the forum. This is not making it super easy for folks to see what is for sale.

If we possibly had a section, call it Shopping on Monria, or something and inside it, there could be sub folders or sub topics with the shop locations as an example.

Folder one would be Chulia Shop 1
Folder two would be Chulia Shop 2
Folder three Main Hub Shop 4

you get the idea.

Now the owner of chulia (yes I know I am saying it wrong so PPppPPpp) shop 1 could keep a list of the items they have to sell in that folder, shop two in theirs, so on and so forth. If you did not want to make up 50 folders, just let the shop owners create their own ONE folder to keep their stuffs in. This of course would be voluntary on the merchants end though but I can't see how it would NOT help a person to do this.

This would serve several purposes.

1. May keep the forums neater as it's all listed in one central location now.

2. Make it easier for folks to get what they need. I need Tar Cubes, I can just browse the shops to see which has it and then go there, instead of spending half an hour dry running through them all until I may or may not stumble upon it.

3. Let people see how much stuff we really DO have here for them to use. I have a feeling that a lot of folks are really uninformed as to how many shops we have here that are indeed stocked. Once they see that, hey wow I can get the stuff I need to craft, they very well might come over now.

4. Let our members post requests, ie hey, I need some XXX can you possibly get it type thing. Give a Merchants interaction tool.

Thank you

Sluggo

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I like the suggestions Sluggo, and was thinking in terms just yesterday that I needed to get more efficient with how information is readily available to the community.

Therefore, your feedback is very valuable, and I'm going to get the Shops section set up before I close my Monria eyes tonight. I love that we can all work as a community toward making everything we do the best experience, and that includes what we do at the forum.

After all, this is where the pulse of the community is, except when I get into the game and take out my pulse-o-meter. :D

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Except when a cultist puts you at room temperature and you have no pulse. I need to get my butt over to cave 4 and shrub a dub dub teleport one of these days here too. Maybe this weekend ill have time to do it.

slug

Top Bottom