A Tabtab Spawn with only Old Alpha to Stalker.

Tataio Spitfire misho

Hi, now that codex have come to Toulan and i have already done every rank on Tabtab and is now on "Tabtab challenge - Done 12.8% Progress"
I want to kill higher maturity of tabtab, like old Alpha to Stalker. It will make the progress in the codex mission "Tabtab Challenge" go much faster and i dont have to grind 8-10 hours a day for weeks with the lower mutarity like young to Guardin. I know there is a wave spawner near The citadel, but it take times to wait and such, i am traying to limit my time to play everyday. It would be nice to login and hunt in a spawn with only tabtab like old Alpha to Stalker with a LP-10 to LP-15. And enjoy the progress in the codex.

There is some Mob mixed spawn where there are some Tabtab stalker, but like i, i want to spend most of my ped to hunt those higher mutarity tabtab only.

I think this will also make players that focus on Doing Codex Challange/repeatable and dont have 5-10 hours to play everyday, more interested in what Toulan have to offer or stay here for longer time for the lower cost grind on a mob with higher mutarity, compared to bigger HP mobs, and this may even making some opportunity for the weapon crafters here or even drag some here when those who grind want those faster Matrix weapon to do Challenge/repeatatble faster. Miner's and hunters will have some more crafters to sell to. "There is much Toulan have to offer now, with everything the Virtualsense have done for toulan and with the codex, i will stay here for a long time"

I do Daily mission like "hunt 170 Danhar" and "hunt 40 Mokhat" often. But would be very nice to just focus on nonstop grinding for 1-3 hours with more progress on the Tabtab codex Challange/Repeatable.

And the loot on the Tabtab is nice to use to craft those Tabtab Texture :)

This is my suggestion, and i really appreciate what you are doing on the planet :)

//Tataio

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
I have asked for just that many times even from the new VS team. It is prob not going to happen.
The f&f center was added for that. But imo asks for to many keys to use it.

Mario

also make more low level tab tab spawns around the planet too. As they are tameable and in the codex, don't want them getting hogged by those only killing and not taming.

Tataio Spitfire misho

why would someone kill the tameable? better loot on them? :D
There is a good low mutarity spawn around "Nahar Snow Mountain", really great for grinding the low mutarity one's. and there is only one place i know of that have the tameable ones, near the Guardining villiage.

Top Bottom