A Testy Yamato Warp

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I had asked Dea, one of our Yamato Pilots, some time ago to warp me to Planet Toulan from the Monria Space Station because I wanted to get some warp footage ... while that's never an issue, this warp became a bit testy (I took liberty with the chat exchange, LOL), but I'm still learning the video app I'm working with so I thought I would have a bit of fun ... as a practice session of course. :p

The music starts out quiet but builds.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Just wanted to mention that the video was made just for fun, and doesn't depict the character of anyone ... Dea is an awesome member of our Yamato Crew and an excellent Pilot when Eleni leaves her to her business, LOL ... Dea is also a wonderful community member and very helpful, including being a Mentor to new Toulan Born, she's really amazing and I adore her ... wanted to put that out there. :)

RJ-Rob

Just wanted to mention that the video was made just for fun, and doesn't depict the character of anyone ... Dea is an awesome member of our Yamato Crew and an excellent Pilot when Eleni leaves her to her business, LOL ... Dea is also a wonderful community member and very helpful, including being a Mentor to new Toulan Born, she's really amazing and I adore her ... wanted to put that out there. :)

Well I can be a mentor too. But I still need to learn more about all missions on Toulan etc to help the new players. But it is hard to find the new players too lol.

I did help a new player today. They did not know where Nahar City was, so I flew them to it and then I asked them if they did the mission for the missing ring to get that car. So I then showed them that and they got the car :)

I then gave them 4ped of oil for it too :)

I like to help when and where I can

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thanks for stepping up RJ, it's appreciated ... the Toulan Born beginner mission chain will be active again with this next VU. Unfortunately, the mission chain bug fix can't be implemented without a VU or Patch.

With regard to new Toulan Born players, they spawn by Salam down past the steps at the Citadel, and around the corner just before that circle platform. They don't get their Toulan shirt until they see Bilal for their first mission, but if they put the shirt on the jumpsuit is removed and they will be pantsless until they do the "Where's My Pants" mission from NPC Nadira (same place you get the crafting daily).

They have to give Nadira 1k sweat, and after it's turned in to her, she gives them a riddle to solve, which might be a bit difficult since new players are not familiar with all of our mobs at the beginning, so some have helped to show new players where the pants are located in a clothes chest. Other thing is, new players can often be found down below that platform by Salam doing the Bilal mission to kill 5 TabTabs and 5 Sunjoq, so you can check there too.

I love how welcoming and helpful the community is ... EU is a very complex game with a long learning curve and it can become quite overwhelming, so helping new players is really key so they gain some sort of understanding on how to navigate their experiences.

Top Bottom