About Virtualsense Official Discord Server

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The Virtualsense Official Discord server is a place for players to connect and learn a lot about both Monria, DSEC9 and Toulan, but also to share information and ask questions. Virtualsense, Monria, DSEC9 and Toulan have their own dedicated sections with channels that have multiple links to helpful information for convenience. There's also a general chat channel for each section to ask questions, or submit a link to information that you think would be beneficial to the community. I can then add it to the appropriate links channel.

I am in work mode both inside and outside the game, but in both instances, I am generally on discord. However, I have all servers muted so that I am not interrupted while in work mode, but I check the different channels and other servers quite frequently. If you need to reach me more urgently, then I would suggest you send a Discord PM because those messages do pop up for me.

We have an amazing community across all locations and available to respond to your questions the best they can. As mentioned, I will check our VS Discord frequently to address needs as well.

Malgar and Shadow are the current Moderators. Please be sure to read the rules for posting ... thank you.

Take the time to explore our Official VS Discord to see what's available and connect with our incredible community.

Here is a link to acquire your VS Discord Permalink (doesn't expire) to join our VS Discord community. It's the one place you can easily access links to valuable information about all Virtualsense locations. See you there. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I updated the first post with more current information.

The links for both Monria and Toulan in their respective sections on our VS Discord Server have been updated so that they are current.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
A reminder that you can always reach me on our VS Discord too. I'm not always in the game and will see PM messages here at the forum or on our VS Discord before I see them in the game. I get a notification on my phone when I get a PM message at the forum or PM message on Discord. Just be a bit patient because I will respond as soon as possible.

The link to our VS Discord Permalink to join our Discord is in the first post.

Top Bottom