Aggro Ring

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
So, DM sent me here again :D

This is a pure selfish suggestion, about a ring that would serve no other purpose than being easier to be detected by enemies and draws their attention.

So ++Aggro range from mobs, plus mobs focusing on attacking the bearer.

Why? Simply because melee users need to tag, every~single~mob. And thats annoying.
Even more frustrating to get a laser buff on the tagger, when using a high DPS sword.
Even more infuriating when this happens four times in a row.
Also super usefull when in dense spawns with a healer, and ninja respawn attack the healer.

This could also be used to manipulate bigger shared mobs, for specific players to drag attention, direct the fight, soak damage, and keep weaker players alive, for a more constant DPS.
This would require brain cells though, but im sure it can be done :D

Since ill be told off that rings are too important, i thought about an alternative.
Horns are worn on the glasses slot i think, but they too good to be given away for a weird ring.
So i thought about the backpack slot.
Make the thing invisible, worn in backpack slot, and add a cool aura, like a healing mindforce, but reddish. Or red eyes, or something Evil, to represent the daredevil purpose of that poor idea of mine :D

EDIT: Actually, make it a clear blue aura, to make us nawa infused (Since it be a Toulan based item, of course!) and pretend mobs see us as a super rich in nutriments fast food meals :D

That is all,
E~

Last edited:

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Speaking of which....
Just got another skill boost on my tagger on the first mob after posting this...
Talk me dirty Karma 🤮
Entropia 2021-05-01 00.42.01.png

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
An UL sword with an aggro buff would most definitely be yummy! :D
Also pills yes, i thought of it, but one hour per pill be most annoying, and i dunno if MA would make a 10 hour random buff like this.

BK thats true i noticed aswell, but getting it 4 times in a row is really infuriating 😅

Top Bottom