ammo burn on melee weapons crafted

gdog

I would like to see ammo burn add to the melee weapons for toulan. reduseing the weapon decay as well to make them more like the ar lb and sb ones.

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
This ! My guess all weapons where Pre 2.0 design

Svako

This would be so awesome if added to all old school melee weapons, especially those of high demand, so Deherra and Shaggadi, both swords and daggers. I burn through my T5 Shaggadi in 10 minutes, plus always end up with big stack of shrap that I have to either sell or burn with ranged

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
I agree and this has been mentioned so many times over the years.
This is why i am stressing some much higher TT melee weapons, as 100ped TT on a 50/60 damage/second is simply ridiculous.
My sword at 102TT burns in 9 minutes, and ~6 minutes if i enhance it T4. Cant wait for tier 10 🤪

My guess is, that Mindark will not review existing weapons though; This would be too complicated.

What would be much easier to implant though, is to allow universal ammos to repair melee weapons.

Ozpyn S1X1 again, is 900TT at ~40 damage second. and burns pretty much the same rate a melee amp 6 does. Perfect match.
My castorian embra is 2980TT, and lasts for days. Though no need for such a high TT, but is still better than 100PED.

Again, that would be for Mindark to do this, but much higher TT melee weapons be much welcome, for a future design.

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Yup.. look at the Icerage ELM. I bought batches of 50 for 7ped each few years ago, and now i see them at 70ped each.

Armatrix, 120% to 130% makes it absolutely unworthy :D
Its a balance to be found, but MU is player related, so the basic idea is somehow good still.

Yet, just a higher TT would be much, much welcome.

Some higher TT weps would be appreciated. However, please do not add Ammo burn to All. Some OK. Probably should not add Ammo burn to older weps. New ammo burning, high-TT meele? Oh, yeah!

Top Bottom