Another suggestion

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Hi all,

Following the suggestion of the community Manager, that i wont name, for safety purposes, DM adviced me to post the idea here.
Ill also add some more, because why not?

• Eleni wants a unlimited Toulan sword, with a BIG TT value, because the exemple on Arkadia is cool, but repairing every 30/40 mobs is ridicusly ridiculous. Same goes for adjusted katana from Calypso: delicious but ridiculous. Melee users agree. The exemple of the Cyrene Ozpyn S1X1 / S1X2 is perfect, just plain ugly of an eyesore, and only a medium tool. Though Arkadia did very well in sizing them, as for 13 / 20~ / 40~ / 50~ damage a second, or so. 60 Damage a second is even better, but please aim for the stars, no complain here.

• Tax the tabtabs to repel cruel criminals from hunting them. This is not acceptable.

• So far, nothing was confusing for the Toulan-Born. Either Quests / Game / etc...

• As i mentioned the Damar Cannon in another post, the idea has been submitted, not just by me, but at multiple times, in general for weapons, to include either a Nawa skill, or specific ammos. Like Explosive projectiles, for this specific one, made with Nawa (nawa at the time being looted at Rig, and not mined), worth a reminder. (Laser and BLP are boring!)

• Skilling in general. Mobs level too low. High HP. Not puny gun friendly. Team hunt with disciple can barely take a mohkat provider, two Z12 rifles, amped (new players having no armor, dies a lot), lot of ammos needed to clean a mob, not exiting. Viable options being tabtab, low density qaffaz by East Dam (used to be prefect spawn, but removed for juveniles implentation, with storyline), but thank you for the new spawn of mohkat/dahhar juveniles by Village, though overhunted. Still a bit hard on the options, in my opinion. Many clean areas to place decent spawns of youngish Qaffaz, or a clean spawn of higher Tabtab (perfect spawn removed on Karmoosh implentation, East Village).

• Estates: As discussed in the past, speculations were that the estate Booth would be along Al-Nahar City Courtyard, on stalls, like the Souk markets. Discussed again with Mr.X (not his real name) , "Would have been great!" he said.

• Mask and flippers required. Hunting Wahesh in Babouches feels great and very ergonomic, but not very practical. Though dying in style has no price.

• One million question coming three times a day: Is there a daily for Qaffaz?

NOTE: The suggestions containing more than three RED letters are not true, and pure fiction, for entertainement only.

Thank you,
E~

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Just wanted to add, following the last feedback i did, about the Musics we used to have.
I mentioned they were from a private Jordan composer.
Found my source again.
Music ?

Enjoy playing the game with the unique music of the international composer Tareq Al Nasser.
tareq.png
Web Server

Also have them recorded on a few videos, when i was testing the blank gaps/actionmusic/volumes bugs.
Theres about 5 tests on the channel, about the music.

E~

Last edited:
Top Bottom