Anyone have a location for a good spawn of Mokhat?

NevadaJake

VCAT Team Member
I need to kill a bunch of Mokhat but the spawn I found from the Daily mission is very poor and mixed with other mobs. does anyone know of a non-mixed spawn?

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
That is the only spawn of them planetside, you could go to the murder zoo but that will cost you some of those nawa fragments or whatever they are called.

NevadaJake

VCAT Team Member
That is the only spawn of them planetside, you could go to the murder zoo but that will cost you some of those nawa fragments or whatever they are called.

I was afraid of this. The spawn is so low that it will take a while to kill a few thousand. There are more snapping turtle creatures than anything around them. It is very frustrating.

Is the murder zoo the lab that lets you spawn creatures to hunt? I went there and didn't see an option to spawn Mokhat. I would be all over that option if it were available.

Thank you for your help!

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Unfortunaly thers no option at zoo, im my oppinion its not a good mission to start, i m doing the jeefs myself in the zoo

NevadaJake

VCAT Team Member
Unfortunaly thers no option at zoo, im my oppinion its not a good mission to start, i m doing the jeefs myself in the zoo

I am going to try it anyway :cool: I want the 5 Stamina tokens from the third level. I am almost finished with level 1.

Top Bottom