Attention: You still spawn in lootable PvP entering space

Manny

Not as much an issue for me since I tend to travel resource free when on my quad, but rather a big issue for Privateer and Mothership owners that tend to carry some stuff with them on the way to their ship.

I was hoping that the issue would be fixed with today's update but since that was not the case, keep an eye out :rolleyes:

Manny

Could be. When I went up at the time of writing the post I spawned to the east of the safe area according to the map, and it took a bit till I reached the safe zone.

Still, better be safe than sorry :)

milarepa

Other players warned me about this but I never spawned directly in pvp. I spawned 2 times in safe zone before patch and 1 time after patch still in safe zone.

OZtwo

Other players warned me about this but I never spawned directly in pvp. I spawned 2 times in safe zone before patch and 1 time after patch still in safe zone.

Yes, they fixed this before the patch..I think within the day of the release.

Svarog

I've set sail towards Caly a moment ago, spawned in safe zone. Just 3 sleeping privateers on the orbit, no pirates, peace and calm :) But surely never can be too safe.

turisas

spawned safe zone. no pirates

long flight to ark and kill some oratan this weekend.

comming back after next pp-vu.

Neil Stockton

There is always a small chance you will spawn in lootable, even when things are working properly, so keep that in mind when choosing to fly up or be summoned.

Top Bottom