Aziz the fisherman

Uzza

At the fisher piers close to the dam
#Position: Planet Toulan (133732, 93213, 101).
Objetive: Hunt 30 Caboria Young
Reward: Aim skills

remontoire

Its a stupid mission. you have to kill youngs (mature and bigger won't count) except there don't appear to be youngs.

Mr Afroman

How? He doesn't talk to me after turning in the quest. Also I heard he has 2 quests.

You might have read my post in the PCforum. I was wrong, Azis only have one quest, the other one is from the guy next to the Guardian Village TP (the house on the hill). Sry my bad

Cutter

I believe Aziz is a "once a day" repeatable mission, I have done it twice so far and got aim both times.

Kitch

yh aziz seems to be daily and gives aim. I wasnt aware of another mission at guadian village but will look tonight. i have completed 10 missions in tracker - up to nahar

Svarog

I repeated the mission and this time measured the reward. My Aim went from 4576.15 to 4576.46, so it makes 0.03 ped tt of the skill.

Uzza

Svarog started a more comprehensive thread called "NPCs & Missions".

I suggest we deliver our input there and close this thread.

Kitch

You might have read my post in the PCforum. I was wrong, Azis only have one quest, the other one is from the guy next to the Guardian Village TP (the house on the hill). Sry my bad

can u confirm this plz? npc name? is it hakim? cause he is not giving anything for me

milarepa

Yup, 10 missions total. Seven of them are just 'go there' and 3 of them you hunt. I confirm that Aziz mission is repeatable and daily. Did it 3 times now.

Top Bottom