Bahri Stage 1 (800 kills)

Ostrander

I am back on Toulan after a small hiatus, and decided to begin the Bahri mission chain in order to get the small number of stamina tokens I need to make 100 and actually be able to turn them in for a stamina point.

Bahri seemed like the best mission for this, reward is advertised as 12 stamina tokens for Stage 2 and 15 stamina tokens for Stage 3. Ok, I'll get on with it....so just completed Stage 1 with not a single global. 800 kills and nothing, that's disappointing. Probably not unheard of, but still not good. Returns did not seem to be awful, ~75% or so. Also seemed like an inordinate number of "no loots" but I didn't track this.

I still plan to complete Stage 2 (1800 kills), but will track the globals (I hope) and "no loots" and post results here.

-Ost (really trying to like this planet)

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Hey Ost and welcome back :)

Toulan global limit is fixed at 50ped minimum all over Toulan regardless the mob.
You will very likely loot ton of "minis" like 20/30 peds rather than a swirled animation.

To take account that Barhri is only Lv7 to 10 if i recall well, so low threat level.
So they either have low HP or deal low damage.
So the multiplier can be poorly compared to a higher level mob.

Regarding the abnormal amount of no looter you are right.
This is due to the fact that there is no Nova nor Blazar fragment on Toulan, because there is no Unlimited gear available on Toulan, yet.

I did the 4 stages Bahri challenge and i think the stamina reward is more important the further you advance the challenge.

I think i saw you (if i am right) swirl a Jeef Qaher Slug, Lv5 mob ~200hp at 200ped tonight so you had a good multiplier on a small mob.
On a higher mob it could a been a way more important loot.

It is all a long run thing.
I can lose 1000ped today and get it back next week.
To your budjet to be sized so it can accuse a loss.

Just carry on and all comes back in order :)

Hope this helps.

Be safe and enjoy your journey on Toulan :)

E~

Me Really Never

iirc there has been a change that nova n blazar do drop now on toulan. i remember getting lots of em and was quite pissed as i know they didnt have it before.
not sure though if they reversed it again but i doubt it..

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Nova and blazar been dropping for a couple months about a year ago.
As far as i have been here there was none before and none since quite a long time now.

I think they appeared after a VU, cant remeber which but probably before CUHOF VU and were gone couple/few months after.

Non the less i didnt see any as we speak :)

I have been importing Novas and blazar from Calypso auctions to upgrade my gear over time, to say how inexistant they been dropping :p

Ostrander

Hey Ost and welcome back :)

Toulan global limit is fixed at 50ped minimum all over Toulan regardless the mob.
You will very likely loot ton of "minis" like 20/30 peds rather than a swirled animation.

E~

Thanks Eleni, you are right, I have looted a better than fair share of "minis". I am 500 kills into Stage 2 now and did hit my first Bahri global, a 83 pedder. I wasn't aware of the fixed 50 ped threshold across all mobs, that makes me feel better. I do have to say that I am quite pleased with my returns here. I am not super eco, primary wep is a clean/unamped Shagadi Sword using various TT weps as finishers, but have been over 90% so far in Stage 2, and even a nice profit on a single run in the Thawr wave spawn.

That 200 pedder was "Jay' not me, I saw it too, great hit on a lower level mob though.

Thanks for the input, back to my Bahri grind :)

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Hello again Ost :)

You are more than welcome.

The only thing you need to be aware about Bahri is thet the hides drop is broken, due to the Cards parts implantation.
The Bahri hides being highly coveted i personally would delay a heavy grind on this mob due to a miss out off the potential Markup you are missing due to this bug.

The Team has been aware of this bug and comfirmed to be due to the Card part implantation ; it is being looked at as we speak.

The loot afected by the Cards parts that i am aware of are:

-Tabtab hides
-Bahri hides
-Jeef Nawa core

Caboria hides has a bug on the drop awell but non related to card drops implantation as it was previous to this VU.

Wish you best accross Toulan, and watch the overkill on this low HP mobs aswell as too high armour, this creates quiet a decent loss overtime :)

Be safe for now,
E~~

Ostrander

Greetings Eleni, and again thanks for the advice.

I am looting Bahri hides very infrequently, wasn't aware that was part of a bug. No worries about the long grind anyway, I'm about halfway through Stage 2, but got distracted with bigger mobs today :D

Hmmm, now I need to figure out these card parts, :confused:

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Hey hey Ost,

Card parts please refeer to my post in noob corner "getting started on toulan"

I indicate the location of cards npc.
Its a mission chain for instances.

3 different cards.

Looted on sunjoq bahri dahhar duhol jeefQ jeefZ qaffaz mokhat and khaffash.

Enjoy your journey :)

E~

Last edited:

Ostrander

Just an update, I finished Bahri Stage 2 (1800 kills) yesterday. I had one global during this stage of 88 PED, and "No Loots" came in at 10.61% of the 1800 mobs killed. Not sure if this is comparable to other planet's no-loots + fragments percentages, but suspect it's pretty close.

Back to Ark today to work on an event and re-tool/re-supply, but will be back on Toulan soon! :D

Top Bottom