Blatant Advertising Feature and no apologies

Heidi Stassinopolis

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
I have spent all week flying from planet to planet, I have spoken to many crafters and had a massive amount of help from various people.

I have dodged pirates, pestered people and been learning how a shop works, steepest learning curve in EU yet!

So to introduce to you The Toulan branch of Walmart, Heidi's Bazaar

Guns and Whips are available on the outside display

Entropia 2021-04-04 17.38.45.jpg

Entry way has Nawa Energy, Mind Essence and much more, lighting supplied by Soul's Jolly Hoffer, carpets by Sidekick

Entropia 2021-04-04 17.38.14.jpg

Main shop area has whips, weapons, mining equipment, repair kits, armour and amps

Entropia 2021-04-04 18.03.22.jpg

My trusty Shopkeeper that I have dragged from Ark to Monria has her final home on Toulan and is full of Vehicles and thrusters and more

Entropia 2021-04-04 18.21.29.jpg

Upstairs in the ambient lighting supplied by Hally is all the crafting supplies and resources I have available, this will be constantly updated and I will try to sell at a MU that is beneficial to all of us,

Entropia 2021-04-04 18.25.55.jpg

And finally, as a tribute to the hard fought battle I had with the mighty Jeef Zajer Host Supreme who gave his life in defense of the lost page I looted,

I had him stuffed and mounted :laugh

Entropia 2021-04-04 17.37.50.jpg

I hope this shop can be a success and improve life on Toulan for all crafters, miners and hunters, if there is ever an item you need and I don't have I shall be happy to try and source it for you. If you feel a need to discuss prices or stack sizes I am always willing to listen to suggestions.

Big thanks to Bilko, Sidekick, Soul, Evy, Sith, Hally, DME and all the customers that have already purchased items, and thanks to all future customers, it is always appreciated.

Good Luck and Hof big,

Heidi

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Absolutely brilliant introduction with photos and everything ... including humor, love it ... oh, and ... always the great storyteller. :jumpclap

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
LOL ... don't feel bad Heidi, I didn't realize that either. 😲

I am now sure I have more items to add sub-categories to. :p

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I just realized something while I've been adding sub-categories to 26 more items, LOL ... that items have shifted places and unless you've done it yourself, the forum inventory list thread will need to be updated as well as to where things are located.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
As efficient as you have been so far, I really had no doubt that you were on it ... I promise. :p

You have been on top of things from the beginning, and it's impressive. I have no doubts that your shop will do quite well. It's a great benefit to the Toulan community, along with the other shops, booths and those selling from shopkeepers. The Toulan economy is growing, and now players have options on Toulan without having to go elsewhere all the time.

Big thanks for your efforts. :thumbsup

Top Bottom