Bug? "craft on Monria" mission

Cod4

I have a problem with mission "craft on Monria"(craft Monrian power system). NPC "Andy Greenfield" gives me BP and needed materials. I went to the nearest local crafter at the same floor. 1st attempt failed, 2nd success. I have successfully done "construction" at mentoring program, but there wasnt any changes in mission status... I have exit the game. Launch one more time. Nothing changed. I went to DSEC and tried crafting one more time. 1st try- success, but still nohing changed. I have 2 power systems in my inventory. When i am speaking with NPC Andy he says "i dont have anything to add right now", and I have 2 options to say: 1) "OK"; 2) "i dont want to craft items, is there anything else i can do?"...

It should register a succesfull craft. But many people discovered that crafting can fail (also 3 times in a row!) so the quest is designed in a way to help with this. You can use the same option.

Talk to Andy Greenfield again and read the dialog carefully (the 2nd option will give you an alternative task you can do for him)

In hind sight I personally would have taken option 2 right away and sell the materials he gave you to complete the crafting mission.

Last edited:

Cod4

Ok, TY for hint,
I am trying 2nd option now and i think it will work, the mission target changed to "kill 5 shoggots", anyway the problem with my 1st post is still unresolved just because the situaction i have noted should not appear at all.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thanks for sharing your mission issue Cod, it's been a while since I went through the beginning Monria quests, so I don't remember at what point that mission shows up. Looks like some are being helpful, and I hope it gets sorted for you. At this point, this is the first time this has come up, and we don't know it to be a bug.

Keep us updated please so that we can look into it if in fact it turns out to be a bug issue. Thanks :)

Lee Negated Dokken

My brother had the same issue. He's got 10 Monrian power systems in his inventory that he crafted, and still couldn't turn in the quest. Finally had him switch to the shogg mission.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I created a section with all 11 beginner missions having their own thread with graphics and extra info on how to do them because a few of them are tricky ... every new Monrian Born gets a link to the Monrian Born Program post with links to extra info that will help them ... including this one to the beginner missions.

Top Bottom