Can NOT do missions

GuiMauro

I got a bug on the first mission:

Welcome to Toulan

and that made me unable to get other missions.

What happened:
I went to Salam by draging and selecting status bar
Press operate but before I took any other action the game log off (in my case it probably was due to innactivity since I was forced to seal with an urgert subjet offgame, but to somebody else it can be due to a crash to desktop)

So I didn't pick any selection on the first screen of the mission.

I can abandom the mission, which I did
in that case after relog Salam gets back an yellow exclamation point over the head.
After I operate in in this situation I get the mission back
but nothing happens
besides Salam geting an yellow question mark over the head.

No other NPC that I found will talk back to me, rendering me unable to get new missions (even some with yellow question marks on over the head like: Hakim).

Support case was sent and closed with the answer that it was foward to developers, yesterday.

Nikopol

You meen all mission brokers? also the ones for the repeatable at each outpost/tp, or just the starting mission chain?

I think if on Caly and you anbandon a mission its just bad luck even if you were just about to finnish the last chain. But since this is first broker in the chain im not sure.

Maybe try some relogs :eek:

GuiMauro

You meen all mission brokers? also the ones for the repeatable at each outpost/tp, or just the starting mission chain?

I think if on Caly and you anbandon a mission its just bad luck even if you were just about to finnish the last chain. But since this is first broker in the chain im not sure.

Maybe try some relogs :eek:

All missions brokers
I've done plenty of relogs since Saturday.

I can abandom the mission and get it again to the point it was before (stuck), I think that in calypso some missions can be abandoned and started again.

Adnan also has a yellow exclamation point over the head but doesn't talk back.
Xaida has nothing over the head and doesn't interact either.

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Abandoning the mission should have resolved the issue in this case.
Please allow us to look into the problem.

Thanks GuiMauro.

GuiMauro

The problem isn't fixed
but I notice now something else

if I relog having no active missions and then go try to interact with a NPC that has a yellow exclamation point over the head
it still doesn't interact with me, for example Uqab.

if then I go to Salam (has as I would expect a yellow exclamation point over the head) but doesn't interact with me,
it doesn't give me the mission

If I relog Salam gives the stuck mission.

GuiMauro

It's fixed now.
I went to space, log off and returned a couple of hours later.

And got the mission to work when I interacted with Salam.
The pop up windows for the mission somehow got hidden at the lower left corner behind chat (not sure if it was like that before since I didn't made screensaves).

Top Bottom