Can`t finish mentoring ("Could not execute.)

Neuro

Can`t finish mentoring, get 10 more relogin and wait over 10 hours in game, and nothing.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Guys, i want get new armor first=(

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
It appears the Graduation (could not execute issue) is still present, we're working on the fix asap, will post an update as soon as it works.
Sorry for the inconvenience Parradox.

Me Really Never

A friend of mine just tried to complete the graduation and it worked... but he didnt get grad armor... all he got was adj pixie gloves and adj pixie face mask (both female ofc). nothing else... and now he cant try to graduate again after relog... what can we do about this? his name is Qaffaz Old Alpha and he submitted a support case as well.

leja

The end of the mentoring I received only [Adjusted Pixie Gloves (F)][Adjusted Pixie Helmet (F)]. where the other parts?Car?

Me Really Never

The end of the mentoring I received only [Adjusted Pixie Gloves (F)][Adjusted Pixie Helmet (F)]. where the other parts?Car?

for some reason it is still bugged... now you can go in line, write a support case and wait around 6-12 months until its fixed and the support case got reviewed. thats they way it allways works with MA...

Me Really Never

so... it has been over 2 months now till the introduction of the new graduation armor... and still nobody has it. i wonder if there are any updates on when it might come. as for my disciple this big bug scared him away and it will be tough to motivate him again. i wonder if there will be anything as compensation for this desaster.

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Thanks Parradox for your valued input.

We're addressing the Graduation Reward issue with top priority, scheduled to deploy the fix soon in the upcoming VU.

Antrace

Any news about this? my disceple is going to graduate and he really would like to do it on Toulan, since i 've spoken so well about this planet .

I hope for un update, thanks

Cheers

Me Really Never

some have gotten it into their inventory, but those who had tried to finish it before. the armor is out and is working so far. same stats as adj pixie which is kinda sad but it still looks nice though :D

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Are you sure its a UL they got?
Not just a meek full set of L?

Because no discovery shown.

If its not unlimited i would consider it bugged still.
Be safe,
E-

Me Really Never

it was L when it was placed in inventory but got patched a week later. now its UL. i guess no discovery because it was placed in peoples inventorys and not technically discovered..
or at leats i dont know if since then there has been any "new" finished mentorship except the ones that had allready finished on toulan before it was fixed.

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Oh very nice to know then. Thank you for this feedback :)

Ill try get myself a set.

So i guess the next graduate will get the discovery :)

You mentioned a mentor edition model aswell?

Thank you,
E-

Top Bottom