Clothing and Textures

Alya Drarh

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
First Feedback: Thank you for continuing the tradition that Toulan has had for being a fashion source. It has long offered reasonable alternatives like the Labibah and Elder coats and I think the latest editions have added to that. I also appreciate the wide variety of textures and the fact that they represent a spectrum of skill levels needed to apply them.

Thoughts: One thing I really enjoy about the Shaman dress is that it can be worn like a coat - finally giving F avatars an alternative for the Wazir. It would be wonderful if the Kattan also did this since it offers a different silhouette and would also be a nice "coat" look with armor.

While I know there are Jadees for F avatars that are slim leg, I like working with the design on the Liqa pants. However, that pant is in a very specific kind of style. I like it but would love to see F avatars have a straight leg pant with a design along those lines if ever possible.

A long skirt and feminine head covering would also be fun for F avatars though I realize this may be very challenging.

I have enjoyed the textures and finding ways to apply them that worked for them. One texture though seemed unusual to me. The golden flower is really incredible but I was not sure if the "black" or dark area was intentional. Its workable on a few things but I personally find the dark area hard to work around. It is more than just dealing with the natural distortions created by the clothing. I am more curious about the dark area than anything.

Top Bottom