Cold Cut Research Mission will not complete

ImpnAintEasy

Help me please, I cant stay here forever :p

Entropia 2016-11-08 01.43.39.jpg

zaber

I cant finish to the cold cuts research mission.
i kill caborias from young - biger and no looted any hides or shells... please help :(

zaber

I cant finish the cold cuts research mission.

i kill many caborias and no looted any hides or shells...please help:(

The Stare

Cold Cuts Research will not finish... It appears to require "Caboria Loot" as a condition, along with 15 Hide & 5 Shell. Since this was suppose to be fixed, would abandoning the mission & restarting it be an option?

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Cold Cuts Research will not finish... It appears to require "Caboria Loot" as a condition, along with 15 Hide & 5 Shell. Since this was suppose to be fixed, would abandoning the mission & restarting it be an option?

Yes you'll need to abandon and restart the mission.

Thank you Stare for your valued feedback, keep it coming.

Me Really Never

important thing is: you need to hunt it yourself after accepting the mission. it wont work with looted stuff before accepting the mission. you abandon it and retake you gotta loot all of em again.

yep I read all about this mission
and yes I did it my self, but have abandon the mission and doing it again ... one more Hide to collect :) and we'll see

OK, so I finished it the second time (as you can see from my loot) and it is the same as the first time.
Can any one help me or tell me what to do next?
Cold Cuts Research.jpg

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Again sorry for the inconvenience with this mission.

We are applying the fix with upcoming release.

Please keep the collected loot items with you, until after fix.

Thanks for your valued feedback Teodor.

Raichuss

Issue still occurring

You've had around a year to fix this issue - so why did it just occur to me today.

If admins cannot provide an adequate fix to ensure quest completion happens as expected - then the quest should be removed.

I don't usually post on these forums, as it seems to be dead for years - but here's evidence that

A: gamers still play your game
B: a year is MORE than enough time to fix such a simple issue (and if it is a complicated fix - remove the damn quest and try again differently)

I will be on Toulan till the end of the day; if no fix is forthcoming, I will be abandoning the Planet - as I cannot have any confidence that any further quests will work.

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
They have stated that there won't be anything done until the economy is fixed. What that means is most likely all the loot that doesn't drop should be fixed by mindark.
Toulan is not the only planet that mindark has fucked with loot issues.

If that doesn't happen i doubt any other develepment shall be done.

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Toulan's beginner experience have been carefully created to include a chain of interesting missions, although it has been working correctly in the past, some dynamics have changed resulting in missions that needs to be fixed or reconsidered.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue, as we address the multiple variants of causes, and hopefully the results will fix not only missions but will introduce an entire improved experience of Toulan as a whole.

Top Bottom