Community Assistance

Dea

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
After landing and heading to DSEC Forensics, I discovered someone looking lost and frustrated. "WHY WON'T ANYONE HELP ME?" she screamed while disembowling yet another member of the community.

Entropia 2022-07-18 11.40.59.png

"What do you need help with?" I asked, wondering if I would need to drop the Yamato on her head to restore peace.

She calmed down considerably and replied. "My friend Dunny was teaching me crafting and telling me about DESC offering rewards for supplies but then had to go attend some business in some crater and hasn't come back. I keep trying to craft Simple 1 Plastic Springs but it's not working and I'm almost done. Animal Muscle Oil is red. What do I do?"

"It sounds like you need more Animal Muscle Oil then! You can get it off of shoggs, follow me!"

I took her outside the facility to the shoggs and she merrily went about slaughtering them.

Entropia 2022-07-18 11.45.33.png

After she was done she quietly went back to the crafting machine.

Entropia 2022-07-18 12.20.42.png

"If you're OK, I'll go to the Mining Camp to check out a distress call Let me know if you need anything."

She nodded and went back to the machine.

After seeing what was going on at the Mining Camp and getting my supplies together I decided to pop back by Forensics to check on her. I found her standing on the teleporter looking excited.

Entropia 2022-07-18 12.27.12.png

"I FINISHED IT!" she cried shaking a bag of springs.

"Excellent! Do you remember where Tobie is?" I asked, brealy managing to escape a spring in the face.

"Oh yes! I wrote it down. Thanks a lot! What should I do after that?"

I handed her a slip of paper with a location on it.
"I suggest you go look for your friend Dunny. Here are the coordinates."

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Too fun Dea ... that was bizarre to see the Shub boss at Forensics, but as I mentioned, I think it might have been one of the leftovers from the Saturday boss waves at the Yogs Burrow ... it could have followed someone to the TP gathering area.

Top Bottom