Corbite Meeting (Part 2)

ShadowDragonV

Volunteer Mentor
VS Media Team
VCAT Co-Founder
VCAT Team Member
Corbite Meeting

Required: Access card and Laptop 04.

You will need to speak to Rais at the Corbite Trading Corporation. This is located at the top of Nahar Towers on Planet Toulan. You will need to find Nahar City, walk to the towers and you will find Rais on Floor 8.

Once you have found Rais you will receive the next mission: Negotiate A Trade Deal.

break-c.png

Negotiate A Trade Deal

1 Negotiate A Trade Deal.png2 Negotiate A Trade Deal.png3 Negotiate A Trade Deal.png
4 Negotiate A Trade Deal.png5 Negotiate A Trade Deal.png
7 Negotiate A Trade Deal.png8 Negotiate A Trade Deal.png9 Negotiate A Trade Deal.png
10 Negotiate A Trade Deal.png11 Negotiate A Trade Deal.png12 Negotiate A Trade Deal.png
Please note: You have to hand in the required parts. Do not refine.
Reward: Jewellery Box

Jewellery Box.png

On completion you will receive the next mission: Check in with Pam (DSEC9)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
What is DEC I?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Did I get that one right at least, or were you not asking who DEC was?

ShadowDragonV

Volunteer Mentor
VS Media Team
VCAT Co-Founder
VCAT Team Member
DEC (Detached Ego Consciousness) is the AI that can be found on DSEC-9 in the Holoroom. The story of DEC can be found in the link that DME shared.
Entropia 2022-01-04 18.53.44.png DEC.png
DEC "I" is just one of the first parts of the mission, where you collect resources, hand them in for the reward, and get the next part of the mission.

ledja

Sorry to bump this post, but has anyone completed this recently? I cannot seem to loot 10 adrenal oil for the life of me. I've cycled a few thousand peds now on jeef zaher, thawr and even Wahesh as they are all listed as dropping adrenal oil. And yes I've hunted the higher maturities as the wiki indicates! It just seems odd that such a common oil is not dropping at all after hundreds of kills on each mob. If anyone else experienced the same and it is indeed just a very rare drop then please let me know so I can put my mind at ease :)

Haruto Rat

You might want to talk to Shamshe Shamadarak as he was facing the same issue last week, not sure if he found a solution though.
(from what I heard he was even trying ambulimax in Fauna&Flora)

ledja

Just messaged him and he was never able to find a solution. Apparently the problem started happening after TWEN began. We both sent tickets to see if this can be resolved or at least we can get a manual bypass for the time being. Until then there is no way to progress the mission chain - all new players attempting the crossover will have to be stuck here until a fix

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I had a chat with Ant ... he checked and the Adrenal Oil does appear to be dropping, and plenty that has dropped since the TWEN event started. He said to wait and see what MA says in their support case and then get back with us please.

ledja

Update:

So Mindark responded with the attached image:
1680712578987.png

I decided to follow some advice that other players gave me and tried the following things with none of them giving adrenal oil
CUHOF instances 1 through 5
Shamsdar instance
Cycled a few thousand ped on Qeef Zajer

There is no doubt that adrenal oil is not dropping correctly and this is confirmed in Toulan chat when I spoke to some others as well. These instances above such as the Shamsdar instance supposedly drop Adrenal oil every time in the past.

Thank you

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thank you for sharing your response from MA Support, but Little Star suggested on our VS Discord that it was the CUHOF Armor Instance that gave the Adrenal Oil, and that is different from the regular CUHOF Instances (1-5). It was also suggested by Thrillzeeker on our VS Discord that you check out the EU Wiki Info on how to do the Shamsdar Card Instance to get Adrenal Oil, the info also gives what mobs and maturity to hunt on Toulan for the Adrenal Oil.

I'm really not sure what the issue is here, especially since Ant said that there has been plenty of Adrenal Oil dropping, even after the TWEN event started, but he is aware of your posts and now the response from MA Support, so I'm sure he will look into it.

ledja

Yes thats true the armor instance drops adrenal the most - but I believe some of the CUHOF instances are supposed to as well. I did the Shamsdar instance as well and unfortunately no adrenal oil at the end (only muscle oil and shrapnel).

I'm confused as well - could it be a more recent issue over the past few weeks perhaps? If there's any way that Ant could let us know which mobs specifically are dropping adrenal then I can go test again but as of right now I've cycled enough ped to make sure the following are not dropping or dropping adrenal at a very rare rate that isn't normal:

Thawr High maturity (I tried slayer, Murauder and Divine)
Qeef Zajer all maturities tested
Wahesh all maturities tested

Sorry for so many posts - I hope this info can help !

ledja

UPDATE!!!!!

Thanks so much to Harry Hally Alliandes ingame for messaging me to try this - if you craft with a blueprint that requires adrenal oil and there is a partial success (that returns adrenal oil) it will count towards the mission chain counter. This is a good workaround that will let you finish the requirement until adrenal is dropping again.

Happy to continue with the chain now :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Glad you were able to get help for a workaround for now, but one thing I can share is that we (VS Team) don't share specific mobs that any type of loot drops from, but rather the community members submit what they find and we add it to our mob loot tables. We really can't address anything having to do with loot, whether it's theories, loot waves, what mobs drop specifically, etc ... the community shares their experiences in an effort to collect information and we pass that on in the respective sections at our forum.

Ant has the information he needs and will look into it. :)

Top Bottom