Corbite trading company

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
It would be cool if we could do a small/big mission chain on Toulan to be able to use the Corbite tp to tp to Dsec. Like if you have a keycard or crystal or something in your inventory you can use the tp to do this. When said methed is used you can only tp back to Toulan and not Monria so it is not abused as a travel option.
I mean isn't it common sense we could tp to Toulan's moon too. It is closer to Toulan then Monria is. ;)

I for one HATE flying in space, it is sutch a waste of time and it is the main reason i only pay for warp travel.
With this cross planet content it has become a pedsink for me. Therefore this suggestion.

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Space is a MA thingy, so i fear its beyond VS superpowers.

On a sidenote, Dsec9 is a parrallelle worldish Elara, thus not ours truely.
Tho ours is probably dead already given the state of Dsec9.
Time and space are a profund concept 😏

Regarding flying in space doing nothing, ya…
Good thing is, it forces us to take a break and get some shut eye 😁

Synial

It would be cool if we could do a small/big mission chain on Toulan to be able to use the Corbite tp to tp to Dsec. Like if you have a keycard or crystal or something in your inventory you can use the tp to do this. When said methed is used you can only tp back to Toulan and not Monria so it is not abused as a travel option.

There have been so many people complaining about space travel lately (forums/discord) that when I first read the lead-in for this new crossover mission that would "Establish a Trade Route between Toulan and DSEC-9"my first thought was that the mission might reward a teleporter between DSEC and Toulan and maybe a daily mission with good rewards (biology/computer skill maybe?) that makes you kill/mine on both Toulan and DSEC.

Then I thought, "no way, that would require a massive amount of ped turnover for them to allow you to permanently save time flying, not use oil, not use generic fuse, etc." ... but after seeing the cost of this mission thus far I would not be surprised if the "Crown" is some kind of modified mindforce implant that allows for some type of interplanetary use - maybe using nawa instead of mind essence?

🤔

(this was just a theory - if this is actually the case I swear I have 0 inside information LOL)

Top Bottom