Cuhof loot discrepancy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella

Hi, I have just posted this with support and wanted you to be aware:
"Count Cristo Monte and I did a cuhof challenge on Toulan. The loot boxes said 138ped for each box (414ped) Count received 177ped and a few pec, I too only received 177ped and a few pec. That totals 354ped. We are short of 60ped. This is not the first time this has happened. Unfortunately we blamed ourselves for perhaps not counting correctly on previous occasions but now we fully believe that the correct amounts are not being paid out...."
I will let you know what Support say when they get back to me.
Kind regards
Bella Chia Chinka

Sulje

Hi Bella,

I have opened a support case with MindArk on this topic as well, they said they will forward the case to tech team, and closed the case.

I think this is not MindArk, but solely virtualsense's bug that was made intentionally for people who farm mirsals, to pay for their apartments and shops quadriple the normal price.

Virtualsense received multiple complaints about these scammy instances, and never replied to single question regarding this topic.

Friend and I who did at least 40 cuhof 5 instances together daily, will never see that planet again.

Reason for that is, while nobody replies to my question about missing loot, they support and organize sweat circle events, while we lose large amounts of money.

One day I calculated I lost 2500 ped from CUHOF, that's $250, and I can't make that money in real life to support virtualsense.

It's best to stay away from CUHOF and planet Toulan in general, if you want to hunt or mine, as it's made for people who sweat.

oneTRUEking

Hi Bella,

I have opened a support case with MindArk on this topic as well, they said they will forward the case to tech team, and closed the case.

I think this is not MindArk, but solely virtualsense's bug that was made intentionally for people who farm mirsals, to pay for their apartments and shops quadriple the normal price.

Virtualsense received multiple complaints about these scammy instances, and never replied to single question regarding this topic.

Friend and I who did at least 40 cuhof 5 instances together daily, will never see that planet again.

Reason for that is, while nobody replies to my question about missing loot, they support and organize sweat circle events, while we lose large amounts of money.

One day I calculated I lost 2500 ped from CUHOF, that's $250, and I can't make that money in real life to support virtualsense.

It's best to stay away from CUHOF and planet Toulan in general, if you want to hunt or mine, as it's made for people who sweat.
You can not expect players to answer your questions they know nothing about, The Sweat events are supported by the Community not any VirtualSense employee, Your statements are disingenuous at best. The planet partners are always open to answer questions on the Forums, perhaps you should try here before adding a flame fueled message without even attempting to contact a VS Team member.

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Hi all,

There has always been a loot problem with CUHOF and Card instances.

This is pre-loot2.0, but HERE was a tracking from Noorie about the loot in Cuhof 05, from 2016.
Returns never went above or below 70%.
So you are meant to lose, everytime, on the TT return.
Does not explain the difference in the displayed global and the actual truely looted amount though.

It feels like its always been capped, probably designed as such, to make it worth the loot in there, like an Ark instance.
Unfortunately, the worthy loot has never been implented, making it so disappointing.
Baraka armor, for exemple, was annouced and STATED in the VU notes, as released with the instances, and has never been discovered.

This is all PRE-Virtualsense, has been a forever ongoing problem, and has been notified to Virtualsense awhile ago.

This does not solve the problem, and thats personally why i dont run them, but hope this helps.
E~

Sith Meister

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Hi all,

There has always been a loot problem with CUHOF and Card instances.

This is pre-loot2.0, but HERE was a tracking from Noorie about the loot in Cuhof 05, from 2016.
Returns never went above or below 70%.
So you are meant to lose, everytime, on the TT return.
Does not explain the difference in the displayed global and the actual truely looted amount though.

It feels like its always been capped, probably designed as such, to make it worth the loot in there, like an Ark instance.
Unfortunately, the worthy loot has never been implented, making it so disappointing.
Baraka armor, for exemple, was annouced and STATED in the VU notes, as released with the instances, and has never been discovered.

This is all PRE-Virtualsense, has been a forever ongoing problem, and has been notified to Virtualsense awhile ago.

This does not solve the problem, and thats personally why i dont run them, but hope this helps.
E~

Hi Eleni

The bug that we are specifically talking about in this thread is where we get 3 boxes and have received loot lower than the game tells us we should have got from them.

Examples of our encounters:

1. Count opened 3 boxes of 18 ped, in his hand he only had 18ped in total. Therefore the loot was not given even though it was stated as 3 x 18.

2. The one for Bella and Count was they received 3 boxes with a total of 414 but only received 354 back.

3. All three of us ran an instance and the total loot was 40 ped down, we laughed it off as a counting error from Count, however, now it has happened more we see that its not just a one off error.

As for the returns we understand that it can be lower and we accept that, what we cant accept is when it says we get loot and we dont actually dont receive it.

Cheers

Sith

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian

Hi Sith :)
Yes i do understand the original issue indeed, and it is an alarming one.
I have never heard of this before, so im not sure if this is new, or if nobody actually noticed before yous.

Since loot is in the hands of Mindark ( and Lootius! ) , i suppose all you guys can do is to wait for their ticket reply.

Hope you guys get this sorted, as i think it is unacceptable.
E~

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team

I am responsible for development and anyone who knows me at all will understand that I would never introduce an intentional bug for personal gain. The only changes made to the existing instances was to introduce a use for mirsal tokens, add the possibility to loot pages from the instances and some other items.

Sulje

I am responsible for development and anyone who knows me at all will understand that I would never introduce an intentional bug for personal gain. The only changes made to the existing instances was to introduce a use for mirsal tokens, add the possibility to loot pages from the instances and some other items.

But the instance is broken. What did I skill for, to have 70-80% TT return?

I can't break even in that instance ever, not me, not anyone else.

Please check how beacon looks like, and the beacon's loot composition.

In beacon, weapon efficiency matter as well, which doesn't matter in CUHOF.

Thank you,
Emir

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
I actually was curious and ran some cards instances last night, with the first one even being TT positive.
So yes, Card instances seems healthier than cuhof, you may be right Bob :)

Reactions: BoB

Sulje

You basically confirmed what I wrote above. Apartments are meant/designed to be paid for 5-10-15-20k peds. Just a reminder that apartment is worth around 1k peds on Calypso, the most popular planet in the universe.

Allow me to remind you that biggest shop on Toulan cost approximately 150 000 peds ($15.000), who would pay that money to buy shop on sweat planet ?

No offense, I am just saying what's wrong, and should be improved to attract more players, don't hate or have anything against Toulan.

Thanks,
Emir

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
You basically confirmed what I wrote above. Apartments are meant/designed to be paid for 5-10-15-20k peds. Just a reminder that apartment is worth around 1k peds on Calypso, the most popular planet in the universe.

Allow me to remind you that biggest shop on Toulan cost approximately 150 000 peds ($15.000), who would pay that money to buy shop on sweat planet ?

No offense, I am just saying what's wrong, and should be improved to attract more players, don't hate or have anything against Toulan.

Thanks,
Emir

No offence taken.

Just to give an example -

1. There are pages for 7 small apartments available in the token broker for 400 ped tt of mirsal tokens. Any markup for the tokens is player to player trades determined by what value players themselves choose to place on them.
  2. That leaves I think a total of 23 pages for small apartments that can be received directly in loot.
So the vast majority of the deeds will go to players on Toulan who activily play, I.e the Toulan community which is how I believe it should be.

Ant

Sulje

No offence taken.

Just to give an example -

1. There are pages for 7 small apartments available in the token broker for 400 ped tt of mirsal tokens. Any markup for the tokens is player to player trades determined by what value players themselves choose to place on them.
  2. That leaves I think a total of 23 pages for small apartments that can be received directly in loot.
So the vast majority of the deeds will go to players on Toulan who activily play, I.e the Toulan community which is how I believe it should be.

Ant

I don't quite understand your reply.

I do not hope to loot apartment or such. Just want to have my TT return to be fair, not stealing 30% from every instance that I do.

I had to say "stealing", because after your replies, I completely understand what is going on here - you are avoiding to answer what was asked in main subject of this thread - TT return in CUHOF instances are broken.

Someone also mentioned that losing 7 peds is ok - well, it's not okay, it's still 70% return, doesn't matter if it's 7 peds or 700.

Why I am talking openly like this ? Well, one day I've calculated that I've lost 3000 peds, just doing CUHOF instances. Pure TT loss. See, @Eugenio Anhithe Wilde, I make maybe $100 a day, so to make up for that loss, I have to work 3 days in real life, see where this is going ? And it's not just me, it's everyone ever who lost there, left the planet, and most people never coming back. Back to the question, why I'm saying this? I'm saying this so you can fix this bug, and so we can come back to the planet hunt and enjoy it, it's a great planet, and one of the things I like most are the instances. I'd be okay with 5% TT loss like beacon, but this is just too much at the level I play at.

Notices DraKill left the planet? You had the opportunity to have Auktuma and DraKill to supply the planet with all kinds of crafted/looted armors and gear for small %, for your players on Toulan, but they will not do that due to shops being extremely and rudely expensive at this moment.

You don't have to reply to this, I just hope that you will look into this, and fix, as it's broken, and everyone knows it.

Thanks,
Emir

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
I had to say "stealing", because after your replies, I completely understand what is going on here - you are avoiding to answer what was asked in main subject of this thread - TT return in CUHOF instances are broken.

Why have you run so many of them, losing so many PED's, if you believe (perhaps rightly) that they are broken?

The crappy TT returns from CUHOF instances are well established, and your results confirm what is already known. (CUHOF loots were actually worse before Loot 2.0.) For most of their existence, the CUHOF instance chests each differed in value, but the overall returns were no different. I would not expect that the change Hally noted means loot increased, but it should not take long to determine.

The Mirsal Token trader shows us the PED TT value placed on the deeds. The markup paid for tokens is set by token buyers. It's true that estate prices are crazy high at current token prices, but they are likely to keep dropping, especially as more smaller estates get purchased. All of the small apartments that the trader has are taken. As more Pages are looted and properties are traded or sold we'll have another way of establishing their value.

I think that keeping uber players (nothing personal) from coming in and swooping up all the properties was the one of the big reasons for tying estates to the Book of Life and not just putting them in AH as a quick cash grab. It shows a commitment to making Toulan a vibrant, successful planet over the long term. Uber crafters will have their chance to purchase shops in due time, either from a lucky player, or with tokens, but they don't get a head start.

Peace, Miles

Sulje

Why have you run so many of them, losing so many PED's, if you believe (perhaps rightly) that they are broken?

The crappy TT returns from CUHOF instances are well established, and your results confirm what is already known. (CUHOF loots were actually worse before Loot 2.0.) For most of their existence, the CUHOF instance chests each differed in value, but the overall returns were no different. I would not expect that the change Hally noted means loot increased, but it should not take long to determine.

The Mirsal Token trader shows us the PED TT value placed on the deeds. The markup paid for tokens is set by token buyers. It's true that estate prices are crazy high at current token prices, but they are likely to keep dropping, especially as more smaller estates get purchased. All of the small apartments that the trader has are taken. As more Pages are looted and properties are traded or sold we'll have another way of establishing their value.

I think that keeping uber players (nothing personal) from coming in and swooping up all the properties was the one of the big reasons for tying estates to the Book of Life and not just putting them in AH as a quick cash grab. It shows a commitment to making Toulan a vibrant, successful planet over the long term. Uber crafters will have their chance to purchase shops in due time, either from a lucky player, or with tokens, but they don't get a head start.

Peace, Miles

I don't understand how someone can be ok with this, but whatever, I guess I am not welcome (unless I'm sweating).

ps. removing myself from this forum, as there is no point of trying to change something for better here, as there is no will to change to better here, from devs or players - good luck everyone.

oneTRUEking

I don't understand how someone can be ok with this, but whatever, I guess I am not welcome (unless I'm sweating).

ps. removing myself from this forum, as there is no point of trying to change something for better here, as there is no will to change to better here, from devs or players - good luck everyone.
The community and the Planet developers have both addressed this issue, Both are working hard for the benefit of the Community and planet as a whole. Your comments sound like your stuck in a echo chamber hearing your own thoughts over and over, Re-Read every comment above yours and know that it is obviously being addressed. When it comes to the will to change for the better, its Greatly obvious VirtualSense want nothing but the best for the community, shown and proven by their activity daily here on the Forums, and in-game. These PP are the only i can say truly live up to the statements they make, They actually listen to feedback and greatly appreciate it. Personally i wont say goodbye, i will say good riddance :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I think this thread has run it's course. Ant replied twice with his perspective, as well as many community members, so there's no need for this discussion to progress any further.

As a respectful request ... please keep all discussions at the forum constructive and civil according to our rules.

Thank You :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom