Daily DSEC hunting mission?

toecutter

I´m sure it has been suggested or even thought of but +1 for implementing a daily hunting mission then, preferably kinda like the one Ark has, even though they have a tuturial phase that can be skipped here...

...as of now there´s the daily crafting mission, not sure if there´s a daily mining mission on the Monria though? ( not my field neither, as I primarily hunt) however, think it would be cool to sucker in the grinders, with stages that makes it progressively harder/more of a challenge! i.e. 7 days of shoggs, 14 days of yogs, 30 days of cultists...1 million days of shubs! You get the idea! ;)

edit: rewards doesn´t necessarily have to be skills, but can be ranks within DSEC, eventually granting you access to the DSEC security team to perform some sort of "beacon instance mission" perhaps?

I dunno...just pondering about possibilties...:rolleyes:

Cheers! :cheers2

Last edited:

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
I wouldn't want to say 'sucker in' folks but yes that'd be a good thing to have daily hunting and mining missions.
Nothing really hard to do, kind of like cyrenes mining maybe where you need a few pec of items and each one is kind of like a mini mission, ie you don't have to find all 5 items, if you only find two then you ding those two missions and repeat them along with ones you didn't do yet next day.

Hunting would be nice too, maybe a daily on each mob so folks can do what their skill level allows them to.
With that tho, everything is ped driven by MA so having a mission that will double ding, ie the taxonomy of the shrub / yog etc mission and a daily, one ding can help two missions, they might nerf the loot pool a bit.... just saying.

sluggo

Top Bottom