Damaged 16gb flash drive

Paccyyy

currently doing the rais ll mission and am struggling to loot the Damaged 16gb flash drive, its been several hours since i last looted one. Ive tried changing mob/mob sizes and hasnt made a difference... PLEASE HELP

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thank you for the alert. I moved your thread to the DSEC9 Feedback section. However, the frequency of loot drops is not something we can discuss, and if it's been only several hours since your last 16GB Flash Drive dropped, then that is not uncommon, but this is something that happens across the universe with many mission chains. Some mission chains are not completed quickly, and the DSEC9 / Toulan crossover mission chain is one of them. Some of the items needed take longer than others to acquire. There are several theories about loot drops, but those come from players and their experiences, which is something else we can't address.

Many have completed the DSEC9 / Toulan crossover mission, so maybe some of them can share their experiences here and give more insight as to what worked for them the best.

Paccyyy

I done over 5 hours last night and on my 2nd hour now for todays run I’ve looted 4x the amount required for the other drives yet still only the 22/50 for the damaged 16gb flash drives… I understand it get harder as it goes on, but this certainly doesn’t feel right. I’ve come back to this mission 3 times over the last month and still same results..

Top Bottom