Dark Greetings of a bloody psychotic Elf

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome Elryn, it's nice to have a Lovecraft fan in our midst. That's an awesome photo as well, love it.

Be sure to check out the Beginners Corner for more information.

The Monria New Arrival Tutorial section is a work-in-progress, but the MNAT Tutorial # 1 | Introduction is filled with content that will give you a basic understanding of a few things that should help in your beginning experiences. Perhaps you've already read the Introduction which is why you're asking for a Monria Mentor, that's the best step right now.

The Monria community is absolutely amazing and very helpful, so be sure to have the Monria Chat Channel active if you don't already have that in play because asking questions there will also gain you answers.

However, you can also ask questions here at the forum because we have some very seasoned players that will help.

The main thing is to have fun, and connecting with a Monria Mentor will definitely get you started with that. :)

Elryn

Yeah, intentional. I started with Shaman Bond, bought kinda random in a supermarket. I was addicted from the beginning. Then I bought Nightside 1 and Shaman Bond 1 and 3 at amazon...finished Nightside 1 yesterday and started SB 1...I hope I´ll get SB 3 before I leave my place for Holidays... . Amazing stuff! Jack the Ripper is one of the coolest Charas (that shouldn´t mean I like him...nobody without a significant mental disorder could like him, but the Ideas behind that chara are extraordinary)...my Monria Chara is partially based on him. Insane but cool :) When I´m used to EU, I´ll start playing a little more RPG-ish. Maybe I´ll write some short-stories about Elryn...started already with some loose Ideas (look at my "Personal Description"-Section here in the Forum)...I´m happy that you recognized my refrence to Simon R. Green :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom