Dark Moon Enigma Electrified

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I decided that I was going to skill electric attack, so I got myself an Electric Attack Nano Chip 1, some Synthetic Mind Essence, and I was ready. I was inspired by Luckycharm who snapped the bolts the night she helped get all the cave teleporters, and it was then and there that I decided I wanted to be like her. :D

I took my electrified self out into the Shoggoth field North of the Main Crater and got a little surprise. I discovered that my electrofication was also a boost. :p

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Ill be keepin ME stocked up as well it seems hehe.

It just dawned on me that there's no need for the ME because this chip uses Synthetic ME, but I suppose if I expand my horizons into other type chips, the ME will come in handy.

So yes, keep a supply on hand because I have a feeling that I will acquire an addiction for these chips. :D

I'm going out right now and getting a Cryogenic chip to give that a go, because Luckycharm was talking about it in the Monria chat channel in game last night. I think she's a chip pusher in disguise. :p

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Teleport chips use ME, and are VERY useful on Monria for getting around topside.

sluggo

I haven't gotten a TP chip yet, but my next trip shopping I will. :D

Top Bottom