Darth Revan Signing in...

Darth Revan Reborn

Hello Fellow Monrians,

I just realised that I haven't introduced myself officially to Monria.
For those of you who already know me, I'm Darth Revan...For those who don't...that's a shame :p

I am fairly new to this game (around two weeks...Monrian-born) but have already learned a lot from everyone here, especially my Mentor Arcyon as well as Okamisama and EESTI from the Love Craft Academy.

They have been very welcoming and I have already joined in two Soc run events... a Caly TP run as well as the Sword Arm Fiesta that happened on the weekend during the fantastic Monrian Cinco de Mayo event.

A big shout out to Anhithe and DME for that awesome event, although the swirlies were lacking for myself personally, I still had a lot of fun and enjoyed seeing some many green (and purple) dots on my radar....much better than just seeing a lot of red dots around me.

I did manage to find a great Shog spot that was crowded so asked for some help in chat and many came to the rescue of a freshman.

If you see me around, feel free to say hello, i don't bite...although once my Electro Kinetic Mindforce skills get high enough, the force WILL be with me.

Darth Revan

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello Darth, I'm really glad that things are going well for you. Arcy is a great Mentor, and attending his classes will be very helpful as well. The Monria Staff is behind what he's doing 100%, and we will be helping to implement some of the cool field trips that will become part of the program.

Welcome to the Moon and the forum, and if you have any questions, let us know. :)

Top Bottom