Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I wanted to give everyone a heads up that my available will be minimal this week because I'm hunkered down working on the magazine. I want to be able to publish it on Friday, Christmas Day. I will check into the game at least once a day to see how you guys are doing and if you need anything.

Also, after this holiday season and we begin the new year, I will get back to adding all of the Toulan mob information. I have to check some things with Ant first because he did some tweaking with some of the mobs and I need to make sure that I have the correct locations of where you can find them. Dewey did a great job of contributing all of that data for mob locations, and I want to make sure the info is correct.

Shadow is still working on getting the Toulan Items and Blueprints posted and with a cross link reference for each, but that is a big project and will take her a while. She already has quite a bit posted for both items and blueprints. After our two VUs for Toulan, there were a lot more items and blueprints introduced.

Once I get all of the mob data posted, then my next project will be getting all of the missions done in the same manner as I did the Monria missions. There are a lot more missions on Toulan of course, so that will be a big project too.

The goal is to have as much detailed information available as possible, but in the meantime, you can visit the Toulan Hub and Monria Hub at Morrath's EU Hub site. He listed all of the Toulan NPCs with waypoint locations that can be copied. The Monria Shop Inventory Tool and Toulan Shop Inventory Tool is also available. Morrath did an excellent job of designing these inventory tools and it is my hope that the shop owners will keep their inventory lists up to date.

I check into the forum quite frequently, and if anyone needs me for anything, leaving a PM message at the forum, or sending me a PM message on our VS Discord works best because I'm not in the game a lot, and especially this week, so I won't see the in-game message too quickly.

I wish you all a wonderful week, and if you see a flash now and then, that's me operating at MachStar9 with my hair on fire to meet a deadline. :p

Catch up soon, and thank you for all of your support, it means a lot. :)

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Thank you for the heads up, we will try as best as we can to guide and answer questions in the game.

Also maybe find an hour sometime for a bit of you-time :) And merry christmas!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
As a follow-up, my apologies for not getting in the game on Tuesday, and I most likely will not be in the game until Friday just before ship duties with our Yamato warp schedule. I want to be able to publish the Dec issue of the magazine Friday, so I'm still hunkered down and keeping at it ... I want to thank those who have been cooperative and supportive with what was needed.

And a HUGE shout-out to Morrath who keeps me company later in the evening while working on the magazine, I keep him busy with my graphics needs, and he delivers. The fact that he is actually 3 hrs behind me in time-zone makes it quite convenient ... he turned out to be quite the media partner, along with our usual media team regulars -- Shadow, Malgar, Kendra, and yes, even the boss. :p

I hope you guys are having fun out there, and I'll see you in game on Friday. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Ok, yes it's about 4am my time, but I went to bed early and got some good sleep, so I am up and at it, and in the home stretch with the Dec issue of our quarterly magazine. This one is going to be a bit more lengthy because I decided to give you more information with regard to what we delivered in the Dec 1st huge release for Toulan, especially for details on our new monthly weekend-long events.

All goes well, I will be able to publish this issue before my Yamato ship duties today. :jumpclap

MERRY CHRISTMAS

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Well, I gave it my best but time just wasn't on my side ... I wanted to publish the magazine today for Christmas, but it looks like I won't be able to do it until tomorrow sometime because I have ship duties in an hour and that's not enough time to finish.

At least I'll have more time to spend with you guys after the magazine is published, and I'll be able to relax a bit.

Catch up with you during ship duties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom