DSEC9 | Final Map Section | Road to the Reveal

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Its only the third total annihilation coming for Toulan, isn’t it exiting again?

Forecast for september dont look too good, so stay indoor, pollen counts will be high.

Oh and if your candle lights start flickering, dont bother with the electrician, call an exorcist.

72B6D821-620F-4273-91BE-9992B05FAD20.jpeg

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Scanned the text again, and reread some part, Decca giving out Threats makes a lot more sense then her given treats, which i what i initially read :)

Word that i take note of is, death-like, evil, and dark forces, which for me screams necromancy, wonder if not Decca and the gang are working on something along the lines of using magic and tecnology, to create even more monsters and soldiers raised from the dead, whether killed by our hand or their own ?

Or maybe as a way to keep power or seize more after an impending doom ?

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Scanned the text again, and reread some part, Decca giving out Threats makes a lot more sense then her given treats, which i what i initially read :)

Word that i take note of is, death-like, evil, and dark forces, which for me screams necromancy, wonder if not Decca and the gang are working on something along the lines of using magic and tecnology, to create even more monsters and soldiers raised from the dead, whether killed by our hand or their own ?

Or maybe as a way to keep power or seize more after an impending doom ?
You may want to re-read the abandoned mine VU lore, regarding the origins of Dsec9, and tie it up with the lore of Toulan ( “Elara” ).

👽

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
You may want to re-read the abandoned mine VU lore, regarding the origins of Dsec-9, and tie it up with the lore of Toulan ( “Elara” ).

👽

I recently did, as far as i understand DEC keeps them alive but controlled, i was thinking Decca migh be reanimating dead tissue ?

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Those may also be two very separate things :)

Maybe the threat has always been here.
Maybe Decca has just seen an opportunity.

Look at the bigger picture and ask yourself, What is DSEC9?
How did we access it?
What other opportunity this may have opened?
What could be Decca’s gruesome agenda, and why?

It is all just a cycle Hally 😇
I know my suitcase is packed!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Love it, just love it. :thumbsup Can't wait for more of what you guys think as we move along toward the next VU. 🤔

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Those may also be two very separate things :)

Maybe the threat has always been here.
Maybe Decca has just seen an opportunity.

Look at the bigger picture and ask yourself, What is DSEC-9?
How did we access it?
What other opportunity this may have opened?
What could be Decca’s gruesome agenda, and why?

It is all just a cycle Hally 😇
I know my suitcase is packed!

Maybe its time to find that angel, Elenor :p

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Maybe its time to find that angel, Elenor :p
Oh, the Angel was found long ago, and actually has been walking right next to you pretty much everyday for a while now.
But that old little write-up in frenglish wasn't really related to Toulan, though i must admit, you seem to be my biggest fan, so thank you for this!

Im not too sure how you came up with Decca willing to swarm the galaxy with walking bacons, but let me please try and enlighten you.

Here is what we know:

To plant the décor:
DSEC9 has been discovered through an inter-dimensional gate.
Not inter-planetary, not inter-galactic, but inter-dimensional. Vocabulary is very important 👌
By definition this means parallel worlds, hence a parallel Elara.

The protagonists:
The three teams at play today are DSEC, Decca and Nara ; respectively leading DSEC9, Monria and Toulan.

-DSEC having miserably failed already, defeated by the angry computer : DEC, were about to mine and industrialize this pseudo-Elara to extract much abundant resources : Nawa.

In the year 2875 in the third month, they discovered the ability for multidimensional travel. This alone would make DSEC the most powerful company in the universe. Once they identified a suitable destination to apply the principles of their research, the team set off on their expedition.
AND
DEC deactivated the interdimensional teleporter and liberated the enslaved but not before Nara fled vowing to one day return to her homeland and avenge the death of her kin.
The abandonned mine VU notes
So DEC has the ability to open and close the inter-dimensional gates.

-Nara, the last of the Safian, as for her role to keep the balance of Nawa, not only within Toulan, but most recently also within her home, and also birthplace of any Insian : Elara.

This is self explicit, and no real need to explain why she is now trying to protect her home, Toulan, the Insians (us), and prevent for the Book of Life to be recovered by the wrong individuals, like Decca.

-We know that Decca has infiltrated DEC's den, so she is up to something within DSEC9 as well.
She is in possession of the Book of Death indeed : isn't that a great contrast with Toulan?
We also know that the naughty Yog-ghurt is the guardian ; lets have a very very quick look in the Necronomicon story, without writing another novel :

The Old Ones were, the Old Ones are, and the Old Ones shall be. Not in the spaces we know, but between them, they walk serene and primal, undimensioned and to us unseen. Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth. He knows where the Old Ones broke through of old, and where They shall break through again.

Another inter-dimensional gate/time story, isn't it great?

The Current events:
Then there is one last tiny wee detail.

View attachment 11514
Narians : Cosmic creatures with the capability of travelling between dimensions
AND
Bab al-Thalam: “The Door of Darkness”, which keeps the Narians out of Toulan an in another dimension.

So, now that a way to travel between dimensions has been discovered by the already annihilated DSEC Team, and that we know DEC can control, that may explain why Decca has moved forward.

There is a link within dimensions between Monria, Elara and Toulan, as well as the so easily forgotten Narians.
Let alone that the Book of Law being gone, as well as most of the Safians gone, that leaves no real mean to keep either the Mages (imprisoned within the Towers of Toulan) nor the Narians (should they be freed again) at bay.
No need to say that they all must be pretty upset since a tiny few centuries.

There has been two wars on Toulan already, both caused for control and balance of Nawa.
The recent events and moves from DSEC was maybe unknowingly, but certainly for the control over Nawa.

The most recent footages of the last part of DSEC9 looks very much like the desolated and haunted lands around our Toulan's Narian Temple. Yes, Narian Temple, the little hut with "only" an Astrolabe within its walls.

We also have discovered what seems to be a fully functional Astrolabe on DSEC9, device that has been fought for centuries on Toulan, to make sure that the Narians would never be back.

In itself, it is all about cycles and disparities.
Day wouldn't exist without the Night.
Light simply wouldnt exist without the Dark.

The end has happened two times before, Nawa has been disturbed, fought for and unbalanced two time before.

Now now, What were all those meetings with DEC and oracles about?
What does Decca really want?
What will be the next move for DEC?
And what does that means for Nara, and Toulan?

Since you have already worked for Rais, and his most profitable enterprise, which let's for the least say, would not step in DSEC9 again ; have you done it for Greed? Or for Fame? For Power perhaps?
And you Hally, tell me, what do you really want?

E~

Last edited:

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
The merits of inter dimensional travels are a little flussy at best, i always asumed that one would use the portals to enter one dimension even for the shortest time, and pop out in our own dimension again right after, thus using the other dimension as a gateway and not as the destination.
The concept of Elara being a alternative dimension version is quite interresting also, that would then mean that the actual Elara hanging over our version of Toulan, might still be untouched for hundreds of years ?
Man i need more whiskey.....

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Parralel worlds
68931125-5B30-4664-B3DE-D2EA3E7A00F6.jpeg

The Moon seen from Toulan is Elara, as stipulated from the entire Toulan official storyline, as well as the birthplace of any Insian.

The Moon called Dsec9 is “Elara”, the same but not as “we know it”, though Nara call it home indeed.

The Moon seen from Elara is an oddball, as the Moon Elara has no known Moon, so this one is not Elara, presumably.

Elara has always been known as being a place only inhabited by the Safians.
So having an industry setting up there means a lot of stuffs.

We would be walking on eggs to speculate any further, so im affraid you guys will have to wait for another Monday :)

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Theres one last important detail to note.

Absolutely nothing Toulan can be dated.
I have hurt my head a few times trying to dress a timeline, but everything is only dated in “Ages” or “Generations”.
The only point of reference we have is 600 years between the last big bang of the Eagle Head war, and now.

So far, Dsec9 has been accessed around the year 2875 onward.
I am not familiar with Calypso/Entropia dates in general, so not sure where that leaves us.

Dates in History are very important, so i doubt that this was innocent.

As we know it, we can only say that Dsec-9’s Elara is advanced enough to have computers killing their creators, while our Toulan shoots petrol rifles.

Again, we may learn more from a Monday to another :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Something of extreme interest has come to my attention that I am compelled to share with you ... Pinthas has sent me his responses to the first two Monday Write-Ups and said that he will continue to send them after each Monday Write-up is posted.

Perhaps it would be beneficial for all to know a bit of background about Pinthas first ... he is very well versed in Monrian lore ... he was my lore writing partner for Monria as we advanced storyline, and between us we have published 5 Monria PDF Books. The final book, Tales from the Deep, was written by Pinthas and reveals his harrowing interdimensional experiences with Decca and K'Tan Partathus on the road to reconciling his memories to truth, and the discovery of who exactly he is and why his relationship with Monria is key.

Here is my Foreword from the book to give you a clue to what his journey was, and the eventual reveal of who he truly is ... in the following post, I will add the two responses that Pinthas has done so far with the Monday Write-Ups.

FOREWORD ... by Dark Moon Enigma

Outside the ordered universe at the center of all infinity, Azathoth sits orchestrating nuclear chaos beyond angled space. Nuclear as in nucleus of the cosmos, and not referring to nuclear energy. Azathoth rules all time and space from a black throne at the center of this nuclear chaos, and many have fallen victim. Azathoth's lineage is far reaching with the likes of Yog-Sothoth, Shub-Niggurath, Cthulhu and others, and Monria has not gone unscathed from primordial horrors.

While we haven't seen them in pure daylight, they exist in the hidden dark corners of the moon. There are those who fight against these dark forces, and those who discover in one form or another that they too are a part of this lineage. It was recently discovered that four Elder Gods walk among us in human form, and have supported our fight to thwart the continued efforts of the creatures to take full control and extinguish our existence on Monria. It has been at the hands of the Cultists who have caused chaos in the name of their worshiped deity Cthulhu, but with Decca reclaiming her rightful place as Leader of the Cult of Shut'thend, there will certainly be an increase in the grander scheme of death, destruction and control beyond what we have experienced thus far.

The main goal of the Cultists is to find the book of dark magic spells that would help them perform the ritual needed in order to awaken Cthulhu. The great exodus in 2346 from Broodham, Massachusetts in the New England area of the United States was a ruse by Decca to gather all Cultist Priests eligible to participate in the ritual to awaken Cthulhu. It was known only by Decca that the City of R'lyeh where Cthulhu lies in a death-like sleep was rebuilt in the depths of Monria. It was Azathoth who orchestrated the relocation due to the continued violent upheavals on Earth that caused struggles between ruling powers.

The Elder Gods support and protect Monria against dark forces that are becoming increasingly more aggressive, but one of the Elder Gods is experiencing interdimensional encounters that leave him in a state of flux and questioning truth. Pinthas is challenged to remember his past. Memories are elusive. There's a gnawing at his very core that tells him that what he is experiencing is wrong, but if it's the only way he can link this interdimensional intrusion with his past, he must consider K'Tan's invitation regardless of the potential consequences. Pinthas knows that Monria is important to him, but why? There is an air of importance, even of urgency that Pinthas is able to reconcile thoughts with memories in order to reveal the unknown and break the interdimensional spell. He does not trust K'Tan, but he must have answers.
break-c.png
NOTE ... since this time, we have learned that Cultists discovered the Necronomicon in an unmarked grave during a Monria Halloween event and quickly handed it over to Decca. It wasn't long after, that Decca passed it to Yog-Sothoth, and that is not a good thing. It is said that even reading the Necronomicon can make you go mad. It's not just about dark magic spells, it's also about death.

I'm going to recommend you read Book #2, Historical Data / Journal Entries to familiarize yourselves with the trail of death and destruction that Decca and her Cultist followers left in their wake prior to the great exodus to Monria.

Do not take my warnings lightly as we go forward ... the shadows aren't always revealed ... at first.
break-c.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Here are the two responses that Pinthas has done for the Monday Write-Ups so far ... what I am proposing to do is add these to the ongoing thread discussion, along with the next two this month, and then add the 4 in an article by Pinthas in the magazine for more exposure to let the rest of the universe know what's going on ... Pinthas knows what he's talking about.

Monday Write-Up #1 - Pinthas Response

DSEC9-Reveal-1-060622 (2).png

Decca was once thought to hold secrets unknown to many, except the oldest who were called friends. The distance between time and knowing has shadowed that connection. Below the skyline and above the ground is all that is between. Knowing that, age old structures have been known to appear from the hidden. They were always there, just lying in wait for a discovery. When Zoldenite was discovered, no one could have imagined its immense significance to Monria and the Universe. The main focus was to work on the colony and protect them from potential harm. Then something happened, just a glimmer, something appeared, or I thought it did. The landscape shifted and I was there and not there, I was somewhere, but still here.

The visions shared with me; the now and the then; put me in two places at once. I have a bad feeling about all of this. I had an idea that what was about to happen would change everything I thought I knew…

Monday Write-Up #2 - Pinthas Response

DSEC9-Reveal-2-061322.png

What was once, is no more. That is what we are taught to believe. We see the remnants of what appears to be a great divergence from what we see now. The rocks, the sky, the moon. Space has an uncanny sense of quiet loneliness and even plays tricks with the mind. It doesn’t matter that I am on Monria, this is a changing landscape both near and far.

The distance reveals a structure blended in the backdrop of the horizon. I didn’t need anyone to tell me that there was once abundant life here on this rock. The caverns reveal that to me every time I go into their depths and experience the greenish hue, it enables me to see more clearly. Sometimes you find a structure that appears to be old and disintegrating, as expected. However, other times what should appear dated and relic-like appears to be polished as if new for no explanation.

Are they dimensional rifts? Am I just seeing areas that have been isolated from the ravages of time itself. I need to explore more and find out the true nature of what is happening.
break-c.png
DISCLAIMER
All content is in development and subject to change. Specifically, photos shared may end up looking differently due to movement of assets and tweaking of lore. Oh, and ... we absolve ourselves of any deaths occurring from introduced or perceived horrors.
break-c.png

Top Bottom