Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

Road-To-The-Reveal-5-070422.png

break-c.png
MondayWriteUp-070422-a.png
MondayWriteUp-070422-b.png
.....................Cthulhu, Necronomicon & Elder Thing Symbols.........................................This is definitely not a horse stable, or any animal stable.

Just to be clear, I warned you in my DME's Message to the Community in the VS Quarterly | June 2022 magazine that there was impending danger. The latest DEC-CAM 9 images from the DSEC9 final map section is not good news at all.

These recent photos are confirmation that Decca and her evil Cultists are advancing their efforts to put a plan in place to use the Necronomicon and dark magic incantations to try to awaken Cthulhu. Her attempts over time failed because she needs Pinthas, along with Priests to perform the ritual incantation, so I don't know how she's going to pull this one off. However, I did warn that knowing Decca as I do, and given her history of evil that she and K'Tan put Pinthas through, she may be savvy enough to find a workaround.

It looks like she has established a Cult of Shut'thend headquarters where all planning may take place, but it also looks like they are doing some mind control testing. The door is off its hinges, so I wonder if whatever or whoever their victims are get locked in during testing. There is no doubt in my mind that the Cultists are using the powers they receive from the Maladrite Elixir in order to perform this egregious testing. Also, where are they getting their test subjects from?

My other question is ... how do the Elder Things fit into this?

What I know about the Elder Things is that they were the first extraterrestrial species that inhabited Earth about a billion years ago. They have the ability to withstand the deepest of ocean pressures, interstellar travel, and can hibernate for great periods of time. It is said that few of them die except by accident or violence. Their race is alien, and their motivations and intentions to humans is unfathomable.

Their greatest achievement was creating the Shoggoth servitor race, and were extremely dependent upon them. It seems that they initially colonized the entirety of Earth, but continued wars over millions of years and a rebellion by the Shoggoths lessened their strength. It is not certain what eventually happened to the Elder Things but scientists had speculated that they still may survive in some places. It was also said that there had been travel through a dimensional portal to a planet in a triple star system where they lived.

I don't know about you, but I'm not feeling too easy about all this. I know that Decca is relentless, and I know that she not only uses her own dark magic powers and that of the Cultists to affect what she wants, but she can steal advanced technology from others -or- it wouldn't surprise me if she was also working with the rogue and extreme DSEC science team to manipulate and bend things to her will.

I think we have a lot of preparing to do, and we shouldn't waste any time.
break-c.png
DISCLAIMER
All content is in development and subject to change. Specifically, photos shared may end up looking differently due to movement of assets and tweaking of lore. Oh, and ... we absolve ourselves of any deaths occurring from introduced or perceived horrors.
break-c.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Monday Write-Up #5 - Pinthas Response

MondayWriteUp-070422-a.png MondayWriteUp-070422-b.png

A box is a box until it is no longer a box. Behind closed doors is only what you imagine until you are in the box. I have been inside the box and I can tell you, things are not what they seem.

The Cult of Shut’thend has been around for a very long time, with historical documents naming Frederick Waverly as the founder of the St Edwards Church in Teaksbury, England in the 1500’s. It is said that he was one of the oldest and original members of the cult, and that this church was built for the cult and not for any other religious organization.

One of the Leaders by the name of Decca claimed to have had proof in the form of documents that related directly to the sale of the church from Frederick Waverly to the Decca family. The cult was inactive for hundreds of years, so why in 2345 was it all of a sudden important to establish ownership? It all had to do with the great exodus from Earth to what we have discovered was Monria where the new City of R'lyeh was built at its core for Cthulhu who continues to reside in a death-like sleep until awakened.

Decca is always putting her nose where it doesn't belong, and we know she will stop at nothing until she is able to awaken Cthulhu, and thus gaining more power in an effort to take back Monria from those of us who she says are intruders and don't belong there. She and the Cultists are evil, but I believe that there is much more going on here than we realize.

There appears to be an uncanny resemblance of the structure shown in the photo with the symbols to that of the original church, or maybe I am confused in my memories. The green hue reminds me of the historical documents relating a story of shooters who were at the church and attacked a few Cultists. In response, other Cultists emanated a greenish hue and used this to track down the alleged shooters. Is this what Decca is planning?

“Tekeli-Li” was what they voiced during the process, but more a sound quite foreign and more throat-gurgling. It was also the cry of the Shoggoth while under servitude to the Elder Things, and strangely enough, it is what is shown in the banner across our screens at the beginning of the Shoggoth wave in the Monria Cave 1 underground. I think this is not a coincidence, and I can almost hear it again. It is an exclamation of woe and suffering.

Nonetheless, goosebumps rise on my body thinking that the experiments have started again, and we are in for an awakening. How do we stop this madness? Have the rituals begun after all this time? How can we prepare for what is assuredly inevitable?

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Middle sign is also called sigil of the gateway, just saying
red one is also known as the elder sign
and something is unusual with the cthulhu sign, the top part reminds me of a mitre, which id imagine could tie to a religius version

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Middle sign is also called sigil of the gateway, just saying
red one is also known as the elder sign
and something is unusual with the cthulhu sign, the top part reminds me of a mitre, which id imagine could tie to a religius version

I will properly respond to your comments on Tuesday. There is much to share that may shed more light on the meaning and relationship to our Monria lore.

Pinthas and I were inspired by Lovecraft's encouragement for writers to take up his work and develop our own Cthulhu storylines, which is what we have done specifically for Monria. What we are doing now is advancing storyline to show you how Monria, Toulan and DSEC9 are all connected.

Many writers have taken up the mantle in a variety of ways. We have chosen to develop lore, including history and specific and unique background that stays as true to the Cthulhu Mythos theme as possible.

We chose specific symbols and character names associated with the Cthulhu Mythos. I identified the red symbol as being associated with the Elder Things and labeled them as such for a reason, but they are also known as Old Ones. There are other symbols that identify them as well, as there are for the Cthulhu and Necronomicon symbols.

How familiar are you with Cthulhu Mythos, but more importantly with how we have developed our Cthulhu-themed lore for Monria?

Catch up with you on Tuesday with more. :)

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
First off, i wast meaning to gatekeep, cthulhu lore isnt narrow and uniform, as you said the lore has been expanded upon, i just ment to offer insigts and ideas, i have read what i belive all there is to read including roleplay books, short stories and even quite a bit of the stuff that inspired Lovecraft. So as with many other things in my live, full of knowledge, hardly grasping it all, and always confused with my on ideas :p

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Oh and sigil of the gateway ties very well with many peoples dreams :p

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
First off, i wast meaning to gatekeep, cthulhu lore isnt narrow and uniform, as you said the lore has been expanded upon, i just ment to offer insigts and ideas, i have read what i belive all there is to read including roleplay books, short stories and even quite a bit of the stuff that inspired Lovecraft. So as with many other things in my live, full of knowledge, hardly grasping it all, and always confused with my on ideas :p

I'm glad that you and others offer responses and ideas about things that are posted, it's really appreciated. In my previous post, it wasn't in any way meant as a criticism at all, I was only curious as to how much you knew about not only the Cthulhu Mythos, but also about how we have taken it and adapted it in our own unique way to develop the Monria lore. I haven't come across too many people who are that familiar, or who might follow Lovecraft's work, so it was a genuine question on my part ... thanks for sharing.

Also, the reason I made the comments about the symbols is because I related the write-up to how we have approached our telling of the Cthulhu Mythos lore for Monria, even though there are various renderings of symbols and other Cthulhu-related items and characters. However, I agree that the Cthulhu lore isn't narrow and uniform by any means, and throughout the 5 books that Pinthas and I have written for Monria, we captured from the lore what would fit best, knowing that there were so many directions we could have gone.

The one thing we did do though, was stay true to the original works of Lovecraft, utilizing what data was available, and then developing our own body of work for Monria while doing our best to pay homage to Lovecraft and his brilliance.

Please continue to share your thoughts, speculations (which you like doing :p) and knowledge that gives more light to the topic. It makes it fun, but also gives a challenge for everyone to try to figure out what we're up to. :thumbsup

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thought I would share the boldness of K'Tan Partathus, Arch Follower of Cthulhu, and the message he sent to the Monria CEO and head of the then Monria Management Team (now Virtualsense Team) in 3015 (2018) after our control systems were attacked and infiltrated by the Cult of Shut'thend. Following is the alert to the Monria colony from the Monria CEO, followed by a message he received from K'Tan with a warning, along with the Monria CEO's response to K'Tan.

It is never to our benefit to underestimate Decca, K'Tan or the Cult of Shut'thend. They are up to no good again, only this time I fear that it will be far worse than we have experienced to date.

(Author of the following is Eugenio Anhithe Wilde - Ant)

ALERT TO THE MONRIA COLONY AND ITS ALLIES

Today, March 5, 3015 (2018) at precisely 6:14:31 universe time, the Monria control systems were infiltrated by the Cult of Shut'thend. It appears that their primary purpose was to take control of the transmitters, an effort in which they succeeded. What followed was a horrifying broadcast consisting of a series of evil rituals that was not only heard on Monria but across the universe. Given the gravity of the situation I ordered a full scale attack on our broadcast infrastructure. The mission was a success and the transmitters have been disabled. The affected are currently being treated, and anyone experiencing mild bouts of insanity should report in to DSEC Forensics for medical attention.

A WORD FROM K'TAN PARTATHUS, ARCH FOLLOWER OF CTHULHU

A letter has just been received via an emissary, it is from K’Tan Partathus, the Arch Follower of Cthulhu, formerly presumed to be the leader of the Monria arm of the Cult of Shut'thend. The letter in its entirety is published below:

To my oppressors, I am the oppressed. I am the innocent that falls by your sword. You are the infidel with your worship of machines and the gratification of self. Your modern decadence is abhorrent to me, and I will destroy all that you have built. All non-believers will die in the name of the Great Old One. Where are the pain lords to defend you now? The one that hides in shadows serves us, and your contraptions resist.

As we the cult wait for the Great Old One to return from his slumber, we have enacted our ancient rituals. The Elder Things call and the Shoggoths answer. Conscientia is reborn and the believers rejoice. Azathoth bestows great power upon his lineage and we reclaim Monria for our Gods and for ourselves. We will crush you as we have crushed your forebearers. Your smog will no longer be tolerated.

Do not think the little people can help you, because the children of Yog-Sothoth thrive and hold dominion in the darker places. To the deceiver and falsely proclaimed Moon Manager, you are but a pawn in the cosmic game. Did you think that destroying the instruments of pain was your own idea? Tru'nembra now sings freely and his voice drowns the stench of your foul machines. I have claimed your waves for my own and we will no longer be forced to endure the torture of your sounds. Bend your knee and join us. Defy us and face insanity or worse. The Guardian of R'lyeh has returned to lead the Cult of Shut'thend, and your frivolities will no longer be tolerated.

Cthulhu fhtagn,
K'Tan Partathus (Arch Follower of Cthulhu)

MONRIA CEO'S RESPONSE

K'Tan Partathus, apparently you have not learned from your already futile attempts at controlling Monria that we are a force to be reckoned with. Unleash what you will, because there are no little people on Monria, only warriors that stand tall in the face of adversity with one very relentless goal in mind ... total victory and the preservation of Monria at all costs. Tru'nembra needs voice lessons.
break-c.png
Tru'nembra, The Flautist of Azathoth, is an Outer God who resides eternally in the Court of Azathoth. Tru'nembra does not possess an instrument, for he himself is an instrument. He is made entirely out of visible noise and is seemingly unintelligent, just like his master. When Tru'nembra is summoned, it brings along the maddening symphony it uses to keep its master asleep, bringing insanity to those who are unfortunate enough to hear its blaring chaos.
break-c.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

Road-To-The-Reveal-6-071122.png

break-c.png
DSEC9-Reveal-6a-071122.png
DSEC9-Reveal-6b-071122.png
DSEC9-Reveal-6c-071122.png
DSEC9-Reveal-6d-071122.png
DSEC9-Reveal-6e-071122.png
Just a note that all the terrain you have been seeing won't be desolate come the VU.
Click on photos to see a larger size.
break-c.png
Well, at least we know the river runs throughout the land, as well as where it leads, or do we. If you look close enough, a portion behind the top of the waterfall looks a bit suspicious. Where is the water coming from, and is it a natural source, or something forced?

We probably don't need a lesson in geology because I think we all understand that water is quite erosive as it falls over different layers of rock, like hard rock that is slower to erode, and soft rock that erodes more rapidly. However, based on the premise of this natural flow of water that erodes various layers of rock, we can see that this waterfall juts out from a very curious position in the side of the mountain, and doesn't have a natural course on land that eventually falls over a cliff.

Interestingly enough, we have also discovered that the Cultists use water as one of the ingredients in their Maladrite Elixir. We know they use the crystals from the Monria underground cave, as well as Maladrite Stone and Zoldenite Dust, but the water part makes a bit of sense as well because the water runs over the underground crystals on Monria in certain areas forming pools and a small river if you know where to look. Therefore, perhaps the erosion of crystal properties end up in the water.

Because of Decca's behavior for some time now, we know that something is brewing, and unless we fortify ourselves to somehow take on the unknown, I fear that we are facing a far greater danger than we have anticipated. There is no question in my mind that there is an evil force growing in our midst, and while unknown as to the level of danger, we have to consider the worst.

Throughout centuries and across cultures,
water was thought to have healing powers.
Therefore, springs, lakes, rivers and wells full
of water were protected and used as places
of worship. Small wells and springs became
sacred, and many would bring gifts to appease
the deity they believed resided inside, like weapons and armor of their fallen enemies as offerings, hoping for granted wishes.
The Celtics took this farther and began
paying for their miracles, but then it was also said that river brewing companies used it to produce ale.

Who is the deity that lives within, and could its contents be the fruit of the poisonous tree?

Be careful what you wish for ...
DSEC9-Reveal-6f-071122.png
break-c.png

Might I remind you that Virtualsense is an Ireland-based company
with a rich history connected to Cthulhu lore ... just sayin' ...
for example ... The Moon Bog ... by HP Lovecraft
break-c.png

DISCLAIMER
All content is in development and subject to change. Specifically, photos shared may end up looking differently due to movement of assets and tweaking of lore. Oh, and ... we absolve ourselves of any deaths occurring from introduced or perceived horrors.
break-c.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Monday Write-Up #6 -- Pinthas Response

DSEC9-Reveal-6a-071122.png DSEC9-Reveal-6b-071122.png DSEC9-Reveal-6c-071122.png DSEC9-Reveal-6d-071122.png DSEC9-Reveal-6e-071122.png DSEC9-Reveal-6f-071122.png

I realize from the most recent photos that the haze from the distance is not what I had originally thought. It seems to be the mist from a waterfall. But am I correct or not? Above that mist and into the rock seems to be an opening. Is there a way into the cave or even an ancient cave system? Can I fly up there with my VTOL and take a look? Is it large enough for me to get in there?

I seem to remember in the historic documents that Trevor Wingard had a meeting with Archibald Crimson in his manor during a Christmas season, along with the Priest from the church. Each was provided a glass of what I suspect was the Maladrite Elixir. As he drank from the glass, Trevor described the sensation as “Nectar of Life.”

I wonder if this waterway is from a deeper pool of ancient aquifers that are recycling over and over. I need to get a much closer look. I am having desires wanting to drink the green elixir myself. My memory stirs and I see images of Narissa Thompson. She was a member of the original DSEC Security Team, and was also one of the first to document her exposure to the green fluid and survive to tell about it.

K’Tan was using her as well, and I feel connected to Narissa. She had reached out to Trip Kaminsky in that journey. I wonder if I can reach out to him. He must have some insight from past times. My mind wanders and I am in a trance-like state. I sense calmness and anxiety all co-mingling. My head starts to pound as I begin to see an image of tentacles. I know danger lies ahead, but I MUST walk this path for the survival of Monria and its inhabitants.

Given my past experiences with K'Tan, and those before me who were exposed to the evils of the cult, I would be wary of interacting with that wishing well. The green color is very suspect to me.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Given that Pinthas mentioned the Crimson Manor incident, I thought I would share the unfolding of that incident with you from Book #2 and the Historical Data | Journal Entries that chronicled the path of Decca and the Cult of Shut'thend that left death and destruction in their wake prior to the grand exodus from Earth to Monria.

We're traveling on a path of the unknown, and the more we understand what Decca and the Cult of Shut'thend is capable of, perhaps the better chance we have of protecting ourselves ... I'm just fearful that their advanced technology with dark magic will be our downfall.
break-c.png
Ch 15 / Journal Entry - 24 December 2345 Trevor Wingard - Christmas Eve at the Crimson Manor
Written by ... Pinthas Schmenke Dorian

I was welcomed into the Crimson Manor for Christmas Eve dinner with Archibald. To date, I had only met his wife Mrs. Crimson on four or five other occasions, but at least I know she is well. Tonight, we are having a holiday dinner together, and throughout the course of the night, I'm hopeful I will have some answers.

Having indulged in good food and fine wine we all retired to the study to relax. Archibald told me he had a Christmas surprise for me. I was excited to learn what surprise, but I also noticed just how much I had been indulging at the constant offering of wine. I started to feel slightly intoxicated and very relaxed. Moments later a dark hooded figure entered the room. Immediately I knew who it was by the permeating stench that overtook the room, and quickly regained my sober senses. I wanted to reach out and kill him right there on the spot but stayed in control and was vigilant to make sure I was not in any danger.

Archibald seemed to be in an exceptionally good mood, which I thought was the wine. However, I soon realized it was being near this Priest that seemed to put him in this incredibly pleasant state. The two of them started to walk out of the room and Archibald instructed me to follow them. As we entered another area, I saw the Priest standing just inside a large circle doorway revealing quite an unusual environment. There were a variety of plants and small trees. Rock formations were surrounded by an odd green hue emanating from them. There were waterfalls cascading over the rock formations into small pools that seemed to be recycling a continuous flow of greenish fluid. It was one of the most beautiful and serene terrariums I had ever experienced.

CrimsonManor-MaladriteElixir.PNG

I was motioned over closer and brought face-to-face with the Priest who was now standing next Archibald. He reached into the small pool with a glass in each of his decaying hands and filled them. He handed me one of them, and as Archibald had already been holding his glass, the Priest raised his in a toast. Mrs. Crimson was nowhere to be seen and I assumed she had retreated to another part of the Manor. It was odd that she did not say her goodbyes.

Hesitant at first, I watched the two of them drink down this greenish fluid, and then decided that I too would join them. The only description I could muster as to the experience from the moment the solution touched my lips was “nectar of life.” I have never tasted anything so intoxicating and pleasurable in my entire life. I felt as if I could not get enough, or drink it fast enough. I wanted more.

In seconds, my entire perception started to change. The room began to fade and alter from what it was to something of another worldly dimension. With that, I started to see Archibald and the Priest change as well. Their forms continued to modify to a type of transparent image and then re-solidify once again. They continued to fade in and out during the whole experience. In the distance, I noticed one other figure in a different robe. I couldn’t make out a face and saw no part of its body, only an outline under a robe.

As the figure approached, it too was fading in and out. It hugged Archibald and the Priest, and then turned to me and said hello while extending a hand which I cordially shook. I never got a name, and after a few quiet moments of the figure fading in and out, it finally disappeared. Minutes later all effects seemed to have worn off and we were back in the terrarium. They turned and walked back to the study. I followed. I was only 2 to 3 steps behind watching both Archibald and the Priest enter the study, but when I walked through the study doorway, only Archibald was present. He greeted me and seemed pleased that I had shared this experience with him.

In the depths of my mind I relived my first encounter with the unnamed Priest who tortured and killed four of my men. I realize now that he kept me alive for this reason. That somehow I was part of his overall plan to have this experience. There was now a part of my mind that felt changed. I was feeling the torment that the Priest and Archibald were experiencing. They both appeared to be connected in some way. Deep down I wanted to return to that dimension once again. I was feeling drawn to it. I was already aching for it. I knew that at some level this was all wrong but I didn’t seem to care, I just wanted more of that green liquid to drink, and to revisit that dimension once again.
break-c.png

As with all journal entries in the Historical Data | Journal Entries book, I offered my reflections for more critical thinking ...
break-c.png
REFLECTIONS ... as written by Dark Moon Enigma

I had to give myself pause to actually consider what was going on here, and after Trevor's description of the feeling as being one of "the nectar of life," I began to also consider not only what level of advanced technology was being applied, but also what if, just what if, the Cultists were able to tap into some other dimension with this happy sauce that gave us peace. You know I don't believe that.

I snapped out of that thought right quick because no matter the level of technology, given all of the incidents thus far with a greenish hue, greenish lights, and now free flowing green fluid from waterfalls tucked away in the Crimson Manor somewhere, people had experienced tortuous encounters and died. I liken that to an intense rise in collective danger as the global Cultist church phenomenon increased.

Ok, here's the headline for me ... one other figure in a different robe ... this is the first occurrence of this type, but Trevor was unable to make out any defining features, or experience anything other than shaking an extended hand, but then, no description of that either. I'm pulling my hair out right now because there's such a suspension of time and space that really says nothing.

It all just leaves me with questions:
  • who was that hooded figure
  • what was the connection between the Priest and Archibald that warranted the hug
  • was the greenish fluid experience in another dimension purely one of fading in and out in a cerebral state with no solid encounters
  • what was the purpose of Trevor feeling the torment and pain of the Priest and Archibald
  • why was Trevor chosen to live and have this experience ... what was the Priest's overall plan
  • if Trevor's mind was changed in some way, what were those changes and how did it effect his decisions
  • and most importantly ... were there more green fluid encounters
The more I'm learning from this ancient journal, the more concerned and fearful I become that the increase in Cultist occurrences on Monria will escalate to the degree that we will be facing an alternate kind of challenge in maintaining control of the Moon.

Sometimes it pays to be paranoid about our current technology being weak ...

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

Road-To-The-Reveal-7-071822.png

break-c.png
More captures from DEC-CAM 9 and I think I know what's going on here. I'm telling you not to underestimate Decca. She's wise in the art of lies, lures, traps and deception. Have you ever heard the phrase "it takes a village" ... it originates from an African proverb and conveys the message that it takes many people (“the village”) to provide a safe and healthy environment for children where they are given the security they need to develop and flourish, and to be able to realize their hopes and dreams.

We know who's in a death-like sleep dreaming.

Well, think about this for a hot minute ... previously we learned that there appeared to be deception with where the waterfall source was coming from at the start of the river and side of the mountain, rather than a natural flow falling over a cliff. The wishing well could very well be a source of a lure, especially given the partial green exterior, like a fluid had dripped over it.

Clearly, Decca is building a village, but for what purpose. I feel it is all false pretense and a lure to promote comfort without fear. Look closely, there are swing sets and merry-go-rounds, and a place that looks like we are all invited for a meal, but what kind of meal ... or maybe not a meal at all and the establishment is one of those river brewing companies that serves up a special libation.

Seems to me there might also be an expectation of unsuspecting Monria and Toulan new borns to take advantage of given their limited knowledge of the lore and universe, so we might need to be on a more vigilant protective detail to secure safety.

It takes a village indeed, but I would say to raise potential victims, not children ... and don't overlook the ominous village sign ... I would take it as a warning and tread very carefully. Nothing here speaks safe and secure.

(click on the photos for a larger image)​
DSEC9-Reveal-7a-071822.png
DSEC9-Reveal-7b-071822.png

DSEC9-Reveal-7c-071822.png
DSEC9-Reveal-7d-071822.png

Oh, and ... look what else the DEC-CAM 9 captured on one side of the building ...

DSEC9-Reveal-7e-071822.png
. . ..
Do we remember what that sign represents?
I for one would be very wary of what goes on inside that building no matter what is served ...

Just sayin'

Deception, lies, lures, false security, it all fits
Decca's MO, and I wouldn't put it past her
to have an elaborate scheme to draw us
into her web of darkness.

It's all becoming too mad for my liking.​
break-c.png

DISCLAIMER
break-c.png

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Monday Write-Up #7 -- Pinthas Response

DSEC9-Reveal-7a-071822.png DSEC9-Reveal-7b-071822.png DSEC9-Reveal-7c-071822.png DSEC9-Reveal-7d-071822.png DSEC9-Reveal-7e-071822.png

Even if the dreams were only part of the story, I know that Monria will prevail, and as I remember the old records and how the church was such a large part of what is going on, my mind reels and a sharp pain of memory stabs at me like an ice pick.

I hear chanting yet again:

Prophecy ph'nglui necronomicus ymg' ah mgepmgah'n'ghft​
mgepogg ng n'ghft ymg' ah concealed​
ymg' bugnah path hup eons gone​
l' ph'lloig ehye ephaii reborn​
"Prophecy in necronomicus is yours revealed.
Depths and darkness are yours concealed.”

Why now? Why this memory? I know Decca and K’Tan are planning something. We are lured to the area as if there is nowhere else to go. The old city remade; I can almost see remnants of a castle in the background but it's probably closer to the likeness of part of the Crimson Manor, I can't be sure.

I feel anger, despair, disdain, manipulation and treachery. I see a flash of a document from in the past with the date 1562. It appears to be an historical document with the name Church of Cthulhu in its title with the signature, Decca Fulton Shut'thend.

There is no doubt that we are getting closer to the true intent of what this is meant to reveal. I sense a gathering is on our doorsteps and we are not guests, but the feast.

Top Bottom