Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
ENTROPIA UNIVERSE 17.1 RELEASE NOTES
- Ambient Occlusion for all areas has been rebuilt.
- Limited blueprints can now be stacked (and are therefore lootable in PvP).
- Boosted blueprints are now displayed with golden text and with the word “Boosted” in the item name.
- Codex Hunting Challenge added for Easter Mayhem Robots.
- Robot Data Fragments are no longer lootable nor awarded as round rewards in the Easter Mayhem Defense.
- The ‘Exit timer’ started in Easter Mayhem Defense after the CDF Data Interceptor is destroyed has been extended from 30 seconds to five (5) minutes
- System will despawn all creatures when Easter Mayhem Defense event has ended
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.
Originally Posted Here